6 장

it was the second day of high school and V was already exhausted.

he woke to his annoying alarm. he was feeling very grumpy at the moment and when he looked at the time it was 3 fucking am! and it wasn't even his alarm that woke him up. it was his phone notifications ringtone and damn it! it was vibrating none stop!

he opened his Instagram and his eyes widened.

vbear1o1- 200+ new followers

307+ new likes

545+ new comments

he was shock.

he was even more shock to see his comments.

he remembered why he stopped posting pictured on Instagram and why he only continued to this summer.

* flash back *

Taedy_bear posted a new picture!

2 likes- liked by jimin_got_jams and JinEomma111

73 comments-

@ maya_lol2- wish u go and never come back haha

@ jungkook.sana.be- if someone rapes at least you'll not be a virgin forever am i right?

@ king_ys- @ jungkook.sana.be right indeed^

@ jimin_got_jams- why are you guys so rude? stop being mean!

@ kwaek111- @ jimin_got_jams shut up nerd and myob^^

@ taedy_bear deleted the post.

Taehyung couldn't help but cry.

what did he do to deserve this?!

he never talks, touches nor disturb anyone. sometimes if he tries hard enough he won't breath for someone to have his pace.

he never understood what he did to deserve such horrible life.

Taehyung sat on a bench near by him.

he was thinking all of a sudden... if everyone hates him so much....

wait no that's too far.

but what if...

nope. never. even if Taehyung will be having his worst time he won't think ever again about killing himself.

that is the first and last time he thinks about it, he mentally promised and then scolded himself for thinking such bad thing.

Taehyung sat on the bench for some more, staring at the stars, as if they're the answers for everything.

"i wish they'd be tho..." he murmured.

time to go home Tae.

tears were building his eyes. he misses his mom and dad all of a sudden. but no worries TaeTae they will be back soon! i promise!

he couldn't but cry. he felt so tired of everything. he has only two friends. one sided love. home alone all the time. everyone hates him. he's not skinny.

hey, but at least i'm not failing school, he thought with a weak smile.

that's the spirit Tae!

but still... he can't deal with himself any more. he feels like he had enough but he belives it's all fate that's coming across us right? right.

now Taehyung, you should leave home. it's not some romantic cliche that you like to watch on Netflix. it could actually be dangerous out here all alone.

he then headed home, collapsing on the sofa and slowly drifting to his sleep.

*end of flashback*

V shook his head.

aish, remembering his past sucks.

he posted only one post and already his Instagram was blowing up.

damn it V look at you.

he started reading some of his comments.

some of them were, daddy, so hot, weird emojis and some people even tagged others but one comment caught his eye.

@ jeon.jkjk- mine fuck off.

he rolled his eyes.

this boy... V thought.

@ vbear1o1 - i'm not anyone's.^

@ jeon.jkjk- we'll see about that^^

what does Jungkook mean? V doesn't give a single fucky fuck.

why is Jungkook not sleeping at this time? that actually is a good question.

speaking of time---

4:17 am.

V has about two hours to drift back to sleep and he was very sleepy.

he putted his phone on the cabinet and laid down on his bed, and to his surprise he fell asleep very fast.

probably way to fast because he didn't notice his phone vibrating.

Hobi my fav hyung<3- i love you

be my boyfriend

.

.

.

Hobi my fav hyung<3- this message was deleted

this message was deleted

________________________________________________________________________________

i'm sorry for some chapters i don't proofread my chapters usually T_T

anygays! i hope you like this chapter because i'm actually quite happy with it!

have good life guys! don't be dead! :)