7 장

it was morning and... "TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!"

V groaned.

"Jimin what are you doing here this early?" he said while yawing and Jimin chuckled.

"nothing just making sure my best friend is aware of being an Instagram famous"

"huh?" V asked confused, rubbing his eyes a bit. he is tired af and he has school in an hour and staying up late last night didn't help at fucking all.

"Jimin i asked what do you---"

snap.

before he could finish the sentence a flashlight flashed his eyes.

"yes!" Jimin yelled and ran out of the room, quickly running outside.

"Jimin you little brat come back here right now! it's a command!" V yelled.

"don't think so"Jimin said, smirking devilishly.

"i'm going to come to you right now Jimin i swear to god!" V yelled in frustration.

he was yelling out of the window. he blushed out of embarrassment because of the people glaring at him.

but seriously,

how could he blame them?!

it's not like it wasn't 5 in the morning, yelling out of his room's window, only in his boxers with a very bad mouth breath and a messy hair.

"V let's make a deal!"

"what?!"

"i count to three and if you will come here before i get to three i'm deleting the picture" he said with a grin.

"but Jimin i'm not even dressed yet! i'm only in my boxers!"

"not my probelm"

"Jimin your'e so dead when i get there!" V yelled and Jimin flashed a smile.

"ONE!"

"wait Jimi---"

"TWO!"

"shit shit shit" V yelled as he quickly left his room and made his way downstairs.

he arrived at the small garden where Jimin was suppose to be at but found nothing

"Jimin i'm here get out!"

"Jimin this isn't funny! i'm not kidding!"

he started to get worried.

"JIMIN WHEREVER YOU ARE GET OUT"

dead silence.

"nice ass you got there.. and you are very curvy has anyone told you that?"

his jaw clenched.

Jungkook.

"Jungkook."

"V"

V rolled his eyes.

"what are you doing here you perverted brat?"

"stalking you"

V gulped.

"what?!"

Jungkook chuckled.

"i'm kidding babybear" he grinned.

Taehyung thought his grin was the cutest thing in the world.

V thought his grin made him sick.

"stop grinning like that it makes me sick" he rolled and Jungkook jogged closer to him.

V being the stubborn person he is stood in his place.

"i like that V... very feisty... it really turns me on" Jungkook said as his hands snack around V's slim waist and Jungkook swore, his waist is the most curvy and small waist he has ever seen.

"hands off." V commanded but Jungkook, being Jungkook, didn't listen.

did you just use me as an adjective?

yes Jungkook now shush back to the story!

no one respects me here!

Jungkook i said shush!

anygays...

"but baby... you waist is so curvy and small i love holding it!"

"i don't care! and stop calling me that you piece of kinky shit eating face!"

"stop being so stubborn babe!" Jungkook said as he leaned in, closer than before.

"Jungkook i warn you i won't hesitate to.. ummm"

"what is it? what will you do to me?"

"i don't know yet! i'll think of something very creative just for you since you annoy me so much"

Jungkook chuckled.

"i have some ways so suggest for you. it'll be very pleasent for us both and i will learn my lesson for sure!"

"ew! your'e disgusting!"

"am i?"

"yes you are incredibly perverted and disgusting and very nasty and i---"

a squeeze.

"Jungkook stop touching my ass right now."

Jungkook released V out of his hold and turned his around so his back was facing him.

"Jungkook what are you---"

he felt a weight on his bum.

Jungkook was laying his fucking head on his ass.

"so soft..." Jungkook hissed as he rubbed his head against his ass.

"Jungkook ew stop it right now!"

V tried to escape Jungkook's grip but Jungkook's grip was way too tight.

"Jungkook i swear to god---"

V was once again interrupted by Jungkook tripping on a small rock, causing him to fall over V.

"i can't believe we're having another k-drama scene... this is so cliche" he mumbled.

he finally looked up, only to be met with Jungkook's bunny looking smirk, only a few centimeters away from his face.

oh god. V hates bunny so much right now.

"baby... how about a small kiss to begin with...? such plump kissable lips like yours should be kissed by now..." Jungkook whispered seductively in V's ears and damn.

for the first time after a long time V and Taehyung wanted the same shit.

they wanted Jungkook kissing them so rough to the point his lips are going to bleed and maybe even ripped off of his face.

but...

their reasons for that were different.

Taehyung blaming his emotions.

V blaming his hormones.

V stayed quite and looked into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook took it as a permission to lean forwards.

and just as their lips were about to welcome each other.

FLASH!

aish Jimin....

________________________________________________________________________________

damn that was some bad chapter and btw sorry for updating after such a long time.

i have been busy with studies since the end of the semester is coming soon and yeah

and question

am i taking Jungkook's and V's relationship too fast?

tell me if i am and for now have good good good day/night!

and thx for 300+ readers it means a lot! but please please like my chapters so that way i can know if you like them and also it kinda makes me smile hehe

anygays byeeee