23 장

okay so sad shit... my dog died three days ago and he was with me ever since i was a baby. heck he was there before i was even born. so three days ago the one up there decided it was enough and the angel needs to get back to heaven and this angel was my dog, Scar.
noticed 2020 isn't exactly my year huh? it's no one's year right?
trying to stay positive tho. Scar was very old and he had a very hard time breathing, walking, eating and basically do anything but he stayed strong.
a week ago my dad took him to the vet cause he didn't seem to be feeling all too well (not that he was before just worse than usual) and my dad thinking it will be an at least two hours trip to the vet a and ended up at week in the vet and then the official declaration of the poor thing's death.
he stayed strong for us. for me. but i guess he couldn't stay strong anymore. every strong fighter has a breakdown point and guess that was that fighter's breakdown. and now he's away from me. forever.
i miss him so much but the reason i'm writing this and boiling my eyes out is not because i want you to pity me and write such shit as 'sorry to hear that' or 'i feel so bad' nor 'i hope you're okay'.
i'm writing this because Scar was very obvious to me. it's just that to me he was always there and will always be but it's not true, because now, he's gone.
and the reason i'm writing this is because sometimes things seem so obvious to us that we just don't appreciate them enough and only realize that when they're gone and that shouldn't be that way. we should always appreciate everything in our life because one day when it's gone you'll regret. and i'm not saying that because i mistreated my dog. the opposite is the right. i loved him with all of my heart. gave him everything i was willing to give and more but although all of that he wasn't that special. he was obvious it became so naturally. and i guess i missed something there because my heart stings now.
and i don't mind if you skip that part or not because it's your choice if to stay or not and i know it's long but it's only because it's something that i think everyone should know and remember everything is never obvious. nothing will stay forever so better thank for it before it's gone and you totally missed you chance.
have an amazing year and stay safe.

__

V, Jimin, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and Bogum were all sitting together at the canteen, lunch trays infront of each oh them as they were all busy doing... what they were doing.

Bogum staring at V lovingly.

Hoseok glaring at Bogum who's staring at V lovingly.

V talking to Jimin.

Jimin looking down, gaze resting on the tray, cheeks way too pink to look up.

Yoongi eating quietly Namjoon's fries, smirking at the flustered Jimin.

Namjoon who's seated next to Jin way too distracted to notice Yoongi has already replaced his empty tray with his full one.

Jin giving Namjoon a small dick-rubbing under the fucking lunch table, slightly smirking when he saw Namjoon's glare and his mouth in a thin line, trying to hold back his moans.

"you guys doing the dirty i see. please my eyes are still innocent"

suddenly a voice appeared making everyone snap their head at the all-too-familiar voice.

"Jeon..." V hissed, teeth greeting.

"innocent eyes my ass" Jin scoffed, hands now on the table causing Namjoon to whine because Jin stopped just when he was about to cum.

"I like my dirty blindfolded.

and YOU..."

Jungkook pointed at Namjoon.

"...are sexually frustrated" he said with a smirk who only grew when Namjoon furiously blushed crimson making everyone burst in laughter when they looked at Namjoon's flustered face.