33 장

I'M BACK

__

"PARK JIMIN, STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!" 

jimin looked behind and saw a fuming jungkook walking towards him, "shit."

he started speed walking towards his class, "you're not going to run away, jimin. not today." hoseok said, hands crossed over his chest with his face all serious.

jimin sighed, "fuck this." he pulled out his phone and quickly texted seokjin, they know.

"hey jimin" surprised at the new voice jimin jumped a little and looked behind him to see bogum towering over him with a mad smile.

jimin huffed when now the three of them were towering over him, surrounding him by their strong aura and built bodies, "yes?" he raised a brow.

"is there anything you'd like to say to us?" jungkook asked, voice becoming deeper.

jimin rolled his eyes and scoffed, "i don't know what you're talking about!"

jungkook, bogum and hoseok looked at each other and their stern expressions morphed into smirks which made jimin gulp.

hoseok chuckled, "guess we gotta do it the hard way. get him boys"

__

"hey! get me out of here!" jimin started banging on the janitor's door.

the three boys pushed him into the small room and locked him in there, flashback check.

"having fun in there midget?" jungkook asked, laughing when he heard jimin yell out curses.

"someone get me out of here !!" he screamed which only made the three laugh harder.

"no one is going to hear you chim, everyone are in class" bogum said.

jimin whined, "okay okay i'll tell you guys what happened just let me out, please guys" he pouted although he knew the other males couldn't see his pout.

"hoseokie hyung !! i thought you were my friend! why are you cooperating with those two maniacs?! last time i checked i was your friend not them!" jimin whined.

"well you lied to me jimin. and you locked me inside there with jungkook and bogum too! you should get a taste from your own medicine." hoseok replied.

"fair enough" jimin mumbled, with his hands crossed over his chest.

"i hope you can forgive me later tho!" hoseok quickly added.

"yeah of course i'll forgive you hobi !! do you want to go to that new ice cream place later tho ?? i heard they make ice cream cakes there too it'll be so delicious you love ice cream cakes !!"

(fun fact i never had ice cream but i wanna try it so bad !!)

"omg we totally should that'll be so fun !! it's my treat too! do you think they'll ha-"

"hoseok focus!" jungkook yelled which made everyone else flinch, "we only got 20 minutes left until the break starts come on, you can chat about ice creams cakes later."

"okay okay sorry" hoseok murmured quietly but instantly smiled when bogum pulled him into a warm embrace.

bogum glared at jungkook, "don't you dare yell at my baby" he frowned, caressing hoseok's hair soothingly.

"whatever, whipped. let's just get this every with so i can see taehyung. i want to have mu lunch break with him." he smiled fondly at the mention of taehyung's name.

"look who's talking about being whipped" bogum rolled his eyes.

"oh shut up!"

"y'all i'm still here. and i'm still single so please" jimin huffed in annoyance.

"oh right jimin i almost forgot you were here!" 

"whatever" the short male rolled his eyes, "just get this over with"

"okay i'll be coming inside and you're gonna tell us why did you play this weird game you played." jungkook said, unlocking the door with the spare key he stole from the office.

"o-okay okay,, let's just make this quick."

once inside the closet he and jimin bent down, backs touching the cold, wooden door of the room, sitting there in complete silence.

"so-"

"listen jungkook i did this only to make sure taehyungie doesn't get hurt again! and when all of a sudden the man who broke his heart is suddenly after him i was worried. i wanted to test you to see how serious you are about tae and then bogum and hoseok came into the picture and i just didn't know what to do but look everything's fine now so why don't you just let me out of here and we can all be friends ye-"

jimin said all in one breathe but was very surprised when he finally looked up and saw jungkook smiling at him, "wh-what?"

"you're a good friend jimin. very stupid, but overall you're a good friend." is all he said before getting up and opening the door.

hoseok and bogum were listening carefully from behind the door and both skeptically eyed jimin who only rolled his eyes and ran away.

"so he said-"

"we heard."

__

I LIKE THERE'S ONLY A FEW CHAPTERS LEFT FOR THIS BOOK AND NOW I'M SAD BC I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING IT :((

also guess which authornim is getting another piercing, dying her hair blue AND ordered a maid dress?

yes that's me.

word count: 798