5 장

the day has been pretty.... odd to V

first of all, almost every class of his he's with the one and fucking only

Jeon Jungkook

second of all, the Jeon Jungkook never took his eyes off of V the whole day.

even when V was looking towards him, his gaze on the other's, Jungkook being Jungkook will not stop looking inside the confused boy's eyes.

third of all, everyone in school have been talking and gossiping about him the whole day and wherever he'd go people would talk to him, wherever he'd sit people he never even knew they're exist would fight to sit next to him.

next to KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!

a-ah i'm sorry V...

next to FUCKING V!

everyone suddenly noticed the poor boy. and oh and how he hated it the attention!

and all of sudden the one he wanted to stay away the most from, has been his number one fan and followed him every fucking where! even the bathroom!

and to be honest V was so sick of it!

and that's how we get here.

V pinning Jungkook against the fucking the restroom's sink, almost breaking his back.

V's cheeks were red out of anger and he had to admit he was a bit flustered....

but do you think V would ever admit that?

nope!

maybe Taehyung would...

but V would never admit that.

"why are you following you wierdo?!" V whisper-yelled at Jungkook who was smirking.

"princess release me your'e going to break my back and we don't want that right?"

well... yeah i guess

"well... yeah i guess" he mumbled

he set Jungkook free and the other stretched his arms, a few clicks leaving his knuckles.

V was standing there, a bit dumb founded.

"well?"

"well what"

"are you going to answer my question or not?"

"no"

"wait what? why not?!"

"cause"

"Jungkook this ain't funny but creepy"

Jungkook took a step forward.

Taehyung took a step backwards.

V stayed in his place. shaking.

"you ain't a submissive anymore huh kitten?"

"don't call me that ravened heart"

"that's a first? when did you came up with it?" Jungkook chuckled with a slight smirk, taking another step closer.

Taehyung took another step back.

V wasn't moving at all.

"l-last year"

"wow took you time" Jungkook said coming closer, now only a few inches away from V's face

"so V.... how was your summer bun?"

he got closer and pushed V slightly so now his back was touching the wall.

V and Taehyung were now both pinned against the wall.