28 장

"so...."

"yeah..."

"that's awkward..."

"i mean... damn"

"he got you---"

"JIN WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY?!" V yelled at Jin who quickly raised his hands in defeat.

"i'm sorry i'm sorry i-"

"back with the tea sisters!" Jimin burst through the doors with two cups of hot tea in his hands.

"oh thanks god it's about time." Jin mumbled, taking the cup of hot tea from Jimin's hands and sniffing it loudly.

"hmmm... don't you just love blueberry milk sugarless tea?" (my fave lol) Jin said with a sigh of pleasure and lightly sipping from the cup, moaning at the delightful taste.

"Jimin", Jin smugly called, his lip twitching upwards only in one corner.

Jimin hummed back in response, watching Taehyung rolling his eyes as he took place on the carpet in front of Jin and Jimin who were seated in the bed, legs crossed.

"for someone with barely two brain cells... you sure does know how to make a great cup of tea" 

"i'm confusion. is that a compliment or...?"

"hey why was it so urged for you guys to get tea? like you were saying you need the tea as much as a women after giving birth needs Advil." V pointed out and Jimin and Jin exchanged smirks with each other, then looking back at V.

"well you said we gotta spill our tea if we want you to spill yours..." Jin said and they both stood up, confusing V even more.

"well we don't really have a tea to spill so..." Jimin continued as he handed Jin his cup and opened the window.

"so we decided to spill this tea instead!" the exclaimed at one mouth and grinned.

"wait guys i-" 

"three, two, one!" the two counted down and immediately the hot liquid was poured out of the cup, soon going to hit the grassy ground.

or so they thought.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK?!" V immediately got up and ran to the window, hearing the scream from outside and three males couldn't help but burst in huge laughter seeing the one and only, Jeon Jungkook, standing outside of V's window with his clothes all wet and a grumpy expression plastered all over his face.

Jungkook looked up at them and rolled his eyes, mumbling "it's not funny" but nonetheless he couldn't a help but let a small grin seeing Vs boxy smile and melody like laughter in display.

__

"ow ow ow ow ow ow-"

"could you knock off the ow please?!" V snapped and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"how can i when a fucking hot tea was spilled on me?!" Jungkook snapped back earning a grown from the other, who kept rubbing his red and sour back with aloe vera, each touch causing the other to arch his tensed back and whine his sour back.

"well it's not our fault you were standing right under the window!" Jin yelled at him.

"yeah about that... why were you standing under my window?" V asked, curiosity in his eyes.

Jungkook blushed and bit his lips seeming shy which almost made V coo but before he even could the shy look was quickly switched with a smirk and a smug look on Jungkook's face and V did thought it was hot yea... but he found Jungkook cute looking shy.