4 장

V turned around slowly.

cheeks red out of embarrassment.

Hoseok turned around slowly.

cheeks red out of anger.

the crowd of students gasped loudly.

Jimin and Jin stayed quite, mouths wide open.

"wh-who did that?!" V mumbled loud enough for EVERYONE to hear.

he looked at the three boys behind him. they were laughing really hard.

he recognize the two of them. one was Min Yoongi and the other one, in which apparently was not laughing but embarrassed was Kim Namjoon. he was the nicest out of the three.

then the guys with the mask. he guessed he was the one to slap his precious bum since he knew for fact Yoongi nor Namjoon would ever do that.

like come on Kim Taehy----

* cough cough *

i'm sorry, V was not a new student. unlike Hoseok and V was quite grateful for that. Hoseok didn't know much about his tough past unlike Jin and Jimin so he guessed if he did know he wouldn't be so into making friends with V in first place.

"WHO WAS THAT?!" V asked louder, making the two boys laugh

the guy with mask made eye contact with V and he could swear he knew the guy.

he just couldn't make out who that was.

that was until the guy took off his mask.

V's eyes has gone wide.

he felt hatred taking over his boiling blood.

"it was me plump ass... what you gonna do bout it?"

JEON JUNGKOOK.

the name he was craving for.

the name he hated the most.

the name in which made him flustered every time.

the name in which made his blood boil.

the name in which made his heart thumb so fast that whenever he heard it the boy was sure he's gonna have a heart attack.

the name in which he hated and loved the most.

"you...." V mumbled, loud enough for the close people in which were near him to hear.

loud enough for Jungkook to hear and smirk.

"....me? yes sugar bum?"

"don't call me that you disgusting pervert."

"hey hey hey sweetheart.... this is not the most likely pet name i could choose for someone as handsome as me.... i'd rather.... daddy? nor oppa?"

V groaned.

Hoseok groaned.

Jin and Jimin got closer.

students were gossiping.

'has Jeon Jungkook... the one and only fuck boy, heart breaker, bad boy, however you call him. has found his new target?'

"look baby... i don't think we know each other so good. i guess your'e new here right? how about we go on a date hav----"

he was interrupted by a cough.

V's cough.

"i think we know each other quite well... don't we...

Kookie?"

Jungkook's eyes went wide.

who called him that... he couldn't quite make out where the boy was familiar to him.

well if he wasn't sure then he is now sure.

completely sure.

"K-Kim Taeugly?" he sutterd.

now even Jungkook's friends gasped.

not because this was the first time probably they have ever heard Jungkook uttering.

neither the students gasped because of that.

they just couldn't explain what magic was spelled on Kim Taehyugly.

the fatty betty everyone used to laugh about.

Kim Taehyung was a joke.

but....

V isn't.

V won't let those motherfucking bitchs call him ugly.

"watch your dirty mouth Jeon."

Jungkook gasped.

Taehyung may have not gain weight this summer, but he sure did gain some confidence.

"w-what are you----" Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence because of a hand in which was gripping his throat tightly.

he didn't recognize the man.

"touch him again and.... your'e dead"

"i'ts okay Hobi... let him go"

the unknown guy named Hobi probably, has released Jungkook from his grip but never stopped glaring.

Jungkook once again breathed normally.

V was now coming closer making Jungkook's heart thumb harder and faster. it seems to Jungkook that each step V took closer to him is going to make his heart explode.

"and Jeon..." V said out loud making sure everyone are listening but right after he gained the attention of the drama suckers crowd he neared Jungkook's ear.

"it's not Taeugly anymore" he whispered seductively, making Jungkook's hormones go wild by hearing his deep voice.

"it's from now on.... V"

________________________________________________________________________________OH WELL!

sorry it took some time i'm almost at the end of the semester so lots of projects has to be due.

but....

how do you like it so far? is it a good story? what do you think Jungkook should do to gain V's attetion???

I NEED SOME IDEAS FOR FUCK'S SAKE!