We're Having Twins

XIAO ZHAN•

I'm feeling quite ecstatic right now. I'm in Yibo and I's room standing in the veranda while rubbing my now watermelon size belly.

The day the doctor came and examined me he told us something that was so shocking. I thought I was only having a baby but nope I was having twins. Yibo nearly cried at what he heard that day.

Now I'm nearly 9 months pregnant and after another week or maybe any day now I would give birth to my two angels.

I hummed a tune that my Mother use to sing to me when I was a little kid. It fascinates me how that tune made my babies react. They would kick my stomach whenever I hum that tune.

I jolted shock when I felt someone hug me from behind. I nearly slip if it wasn't for Yibo who's the one back hugging me.

'Hun why are you always doing that. Stop sticking up on me.' I whined as I hit his shoulder hard. He always keeps km sneaking up on me.

If I have a heart disease I would have died already due to shock.

'Why are you out here without wearing any coat. It's cold outside since it's nearly night time already.' Yibo said as he ushered me back inside.

'I was just enjoying the sunset hun. And nope I wasn't feeling cold at all. Now what did you make for dinner?' I asked as my stomach grumbled along with my babies kick.

'Your favorite of course now let's get down there before it gets cold.' Yibo gently held my hand as we walk downstairs towards the kitchen.

We have been staying here at the island for the whole nine months of my pregnancy but later today we will be leaving and going back to Yibo's home.

I can't wait to see the others again. After they all found put about the pregnancy they all began to call or text me to either asked if I'm okay or to congratulate me.

My mouth watered at the sight of my favorite foods in the table. I quickly took a sit and began to eat as Yibo laugh at me before joining.

We pretty much did nothing while waiting for the hours to tick by. When it struck 12 noon we made our way out of the house and into the boat. Our things are all in another boat.

......

After that terribly long journey we finally made it back to Wang Mansion where all Yibo's friends are waiting for us.

'Welcome Home Xiao Zhan.' They all yelled as I got our of the car with the help of Yibo.

'A-Zhan.' I heard someone scream and before I knew it I am being pinch on the face by Xuan Lu.

'Ahh Shijie stop pinching my face.' I whined as soon as she stops. She laughed a bit before a cute kid walk to us and stood beside her.

'Oh A-Zhan this is my son Pei Xin. He wasn't present when Yibo introduced us to you back then.' I nodded in understanding before I tried to crouch down but failed miserably due to my huge belly. Pei Xin even laugh hard at my situation.

'Mom I like him he's funny and silly.' Little Pei Xin happily said to Shijie before he ran to me and gave me a hug.

After a while we all began to talk about the things I have missed here. ZhuoCheng and big brother Kuan are now preparing for their engagement ceremony. Since apparently last month big brother Kuan proposed to ZhuoCheng.

I was now on my way to the garden with Zhan Zhan and Bo Bo following close behind when I suddenly felt pain down there as well as in my stomach. I then felt water began to trickle down my legs.

'Shit my water broke.' I muttered under my breath with gritted teeth as the pain got worse. After a while I couldn't handle the pain anymore and let out a loud scream.

Yibo was by my side in minutes along with his friends who's now surrounding us.

'Zhan calm down and take deep breaths okay.' I follow Shijie's instructions and tried to calm down. But another pain ripped through me and I screamed again.

Yibo immediately carried me and brought me to there medical room where doctors and nurses assist us. After a while of enduring this contractions the doctor finally said I was ready.

The others were led out while Yibo stayed to help me along the way. I was breathing hard and I felt exhausted and weak. One nurse put an oxygen mask on me before the surgery finally started.

•WANG YIBO•

I watch as the Doctor began to cut an opening on Zhan's stomach since the baby can't get out through his butt. I held Zhan's hand tightly as he screamed in pain again.

Once they opened it wide enough for the babies to come out the Doctor inserted his hand. Zhan screamed again and I felt my hands being crushed. After a while we heard a loud cry of a baby. One nurse held a blue blanket where our baby was pit gently.

The nurses immediately cleaned him up before showing me. I nearly cried but stop when Zhan screamed again as another loud cry was heard. This time a baby wrap in a pink blanket was shown to me.

They quickly fix Zhan up while I coax my two darlings. They still had their eyes close but I can tell that one of them may have Zhan's features while the other mine or maybe a mix of both of us.

After Zhan was fixed up the nurse ushered me to his new room. I quickly carried the babies and gave them to Zhan. He was holding our baby girl while I was holding our baby boy.

'Yibo what should we name them?' Zhan asked me as he wiped his tears. I smiled and gave him a quick kiss before thinking of a suitable name.

'Wang YuZhi and Wang YuFei.' I said smiling proudly at our kids name.

'That's a very lovely names Yibo. Go ahead and fill up there form while I feed them.' I nodded before kissing Zhan's head then the twins before going out.