Plan In Motion

XIAO ZHAN

Today's the day that I'm about to see my parents again. In my dream it was a happy meeting but in reality it was all for a stypid money. They don't care about me so I won't care about what happens to them.

I'll let Yibo deal with them if not I'll personally end there life. That way they won't be a threat to me and the twins.

Right now everyones busy preapring while I'm busy eating. My cravings just kicked in earlier so I was hungry.

'A-Zhan are your ready?' Mom asked and I smiled at her to reassure her. She's going to be staying here along with a lot of Yibo's men to protect the twins as I'm not taking them with me. It woukd be too risky and I don't want to put my babies in danger.

After eating I geared up and wore my attire. The clothes I wore made me look like a girl. My long and I mean really long hair was now tied up in a high pony tail. My outfit consist of a black skinny jeans with black boots with red design then a cropt top and a black jacket with red linings.

The outfit made me look totally bad ass. Yibo wore the same kind of outfit exceot his is white with blue designs and he's not wearing a crop top. His hair isn't long so he's not tying it like I do.

When it was time to go I said my goodbye to the twins and we all headed to the meeting place. A case full of 500 million was in the car Yibo chose while the others are following silently.

They are all being cautious and trying to not get any suspicion from who knows who. I'm already preparing my weapons. And I also hid a few in my clothes just for safety measures.

We arrived at the place after an hour of driving. The old school was now burnt down and destroyed. Only a few empty buildings are left. This was my school when I was still little before my parents sold me.

Memories of my childhood began to flash before my eyes. The happy days playing with friends until it turned to that very horid scene where my parents are dragging me into a black van in exchange for 10 cases full of money.

My heart and head started to hurt but I endured it and went to the meeting place. Yibo was now hiding while following me silently. I arrived at the place and so my parents standing there wearing an all black clothing with mask and shades.

I guess it's to hide their identity. I stop infront of them and showed the case.

'Good boy. If we had known that you'd be enganged to a multi-billionaire we would have kept you. You are now a walking money bank.' My mom happily sais as she came close to me. I took a few steps back and that made her stop.

Hurt flashed through her eyes but then it went away. I tossed dad the case and he caught it. The two of them began to check the case and the inside of it.

'Great now you are going to walk away from us. We'll contact you again so make sure to always answer our calls or messages.' Dad said and I followed.

Once I turned around I heard a gunshot. Then more gunshots began to fill the whole place. I couldn't move since I'm frozen in my spot. I look down at my stomach and saw blood. My eyes widen in fear as I clutch my stomach.

Tears began to fall as I fear for my baby's life. Yibo was by my side already but I couldn't utter a single word. My vision was already starting to blur and the pain was becoming unbearable. Soon I collapsed in Yibo's waiting arms.

•WANG YIBO•

I panicked more as Zhan fainted. I carried him straight to my car while my friends surrounded and protected us. I quickly went in as Brother is going to be the one who'll drive.

We left fast and I'm not worried now since dad will handle the rest. All I'm worried about is the safety of Zhan and my baby. I can't lose them both now.

It didn't take long until we arrived at our private hospital. Doctors and nurses immediately assisted us. They rush Zhan to the operaring room. We stopped just outside and waited for the results.

......

It's been 2 hours already and still no one is coming out of the operating room. I've been doing nothing but pacing around. Mom, dad, brother, Zhan's mom, the twins and our friends are all here waiting for the results.

Aftet almost 30 minutes of an agonizing quietness a doctor came out. He let out a sigh before looking at each one of us.

'Which of you is the one named Yibo?' the doctor asked and I raised my hand before standing infront of him.

'Come with me then.' The doctor went back inside the operating room and I followed.

Once inside I saw a lifeless looking Zhan. He was deathly pale and that scared me.

'First of all Mr. Yibo the patient is now out of danger however we still need to monitor him as both he and the baby nearly died an hour ago. It was a good thing that he was brought here immediately if not the baby wouldn't have survived.' The doctor explained and I burst out in tears.

The pressure that I felt the fear of losing them both came rushing in and slamming hard on me. I silently cried as I listened to the doctor.

'It's also a good thing that the baby is very healthy and had a strong grip on his/her mother's womb. If not he/she would've died earlier. As of now the two are completely out of danger. We just need to monitor both for a week to make sure they are safe.' I nodded in understanding before Zhan was then transfered to a room.

I made sure the room was big so that the others can visit him. After he was in his room we all waited for the doctors instructions.

'Visitors will be limited to 5 at a time. We cannot go pass the limit since the patient just got out of surgery and he won't wake up for a while.' We all nodded before the doctor went away.

I quickly went inside and took a sit beside Zhan's hospital bed. He's still pale but at least I know he's alive. I took a hold of his hand and kiss it before kissing his baby bump.

I'm really glad that Zhan and our baby is safe. I wouldn't know what I would do of they both are in danger.