Happy Birthday Wang Yibo

•WANG YIBO•

It's been a week now and I'm very excited to see Zhan again. Dad and I had been away for a week due to some classified business out of town.

I miss my Zhan and twins already. Right now Dad and I are on our way to the company to fix some problems. Aishh today was my birthday and I'm suppose to celebrate it with Zhan and the twins but here I am dealing with some business.

'Yibo if you want this to finish fast then stop standing there and help.' Dad snap at me before I helped him carry a few boxes into his office.

'What's so important with this boxes Dad? And why not asked brother's help, why me?' I whined.

'Well because your Brother is busy with your brother-in-law.'

'Brother-in-law?!!' I asked shock at what I heard.

'Yes. A-Cheng and your Brother is getting married next year. While you and Zhan will be marrying each other this year that is if Zhan regains his memories if nit tgen we'll wait for him ti remember.' That made me smile. I can't believed that Dad even went on ahead and planned our wedding date.

'And the things inside the boxes are for our new product. We just need to deliver this to my friend then we're all set and ready to go back home.' I nodded and hurriedly helped Dad.

We finish our job in less than 30 minutes. Now we are heading back to the Mansion. I'm so excited that I can't help bouncing my leg up and down on my sit. Dad was driving so I sat beside him.

The ride wasn't actually that long but for me it took forever till we arrived at the Mansion. What's strange about it is that there are no guards around and the gate was wide open.

Fear struck me as I ran inside. The whole olace was trashed and there are some droplets of blood on the floor. I quickly ran to my room and found no one. I look around and in the closet as well. Zhan's clothes are missing.

I ran to the twins room and no one was there. I was panicking really hard now, I didn't even notice a guy standing behind me until it was too late. A sack was thrown on my head and a hard object hit my head making me unconscious.

......

I groaned as I started to wake up. It was all dark around me and quiet. To quiet for my liking. That's when I realized that a sack was on my head. My hands are tied together as well as my feet.

I tried to move around but I realize that I'm tied up to a pole. My wrist are already hurting when suddenly the sack covering my head was removed.

My eyes adjusted to the light and what I saw infront of me made me burst into tears. Wenhan removed the ropes on me. After being untied I quickly rush to Zhan and gave him a long passionate kiss. The twins are behind him with Mom and Dad who I didn't even know was psrt of the plan.

Yup I figured it all out but I'm still surprise by it.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANG YIBO.' They all yelled in unison. Zhan who's standing beside me whispered the words I've been wanting to hear from him.

'Happy Birthday My Yibo. I Love You.'

I again hugged Zhan tight before kissing my twins. My birthday wish is now conplete. I have my Zhan and my twins with me.

'How is it? Did you like the surprise?' Zhan asked me. I look down at him before pecking his nose.

'It's...... Oww...' I made it long for suspense and I receive a punch in the shoulder as Zhan pouted cutely.

'Okay I'm really surprise and it scared me half to death as well.' I confessed since it was the truth. I nearly cried begging for them to let me see Zhan. If the sack wasn't remove right on time I would've balled my eyes and begged.

'Sorry for scaring you then. All of the things from earlier are all staged. This is your surprise birthday party.' Zhan happily said.

'Thank you Zhan.'

The party went on until it's time for the gifts. Everyone got ne a gift but what I wanted the mist was Zhan's gift. My best friends Yixuan gave me a rare model of a motorcycle that I love while Seung-Youn gave me a ticket for two to Maldives. Wenhan and Sung-Joo gave me a race car one ferrari while the other is a rare black model lambhorgini.

It was all amazing. Now it's time for Zhan's gift. I stood infront if Zhan as he held a small box infront if him. I took it and carefully opened it. I have a lot of things that can be inside the box. A ring either a couple ring or wedding proposal ring, pregnancy test, or maybe a keychain.

All those are amazing gifts ecen if it's small but what I saw made me smile widely. Inside was two necklace with our names on it. The design was a gold in color infinite with small heart diamonds.

I took both out and Zhan took the necklace with his name while I took mine. Zhan went behind me and gently placed the necklace on my neck. I went behind him as well and placed the necklace on his neck.

I turned hin around but what I saw in his hand made me shock to the core. Zhan was holding a pregnancy test with two lines that shows positive.

My eyes began to water and with trembling hands I took Zhan in my arms. Hugging him tightly as I began to sob. I can't believe it. I'm going to be a father again.

My Zhan is pregnant again. YuZhi and YuFei will have a little brother or sister. Now tge only thing that will make all of this  perfect is for Zhan to finally remember me and the others.