Forgiven And Happy Endings

WANG HAIKUAN

I silently watch A-Zhan crying while holding A-Cheng's hand. It made me feel guilty since this was all my fault. If I had acted quickly all of this wouldn't be happening.

I wouldn't see the man I love lying on a hospital bed. I silently cried while Yibo tried to calm    A-Zhan down. Since getting too much emotional might bring harm to his baby. I look down as A-Zhan passed out due to too much exhaustion.

'Brother I'll take Zhan home now. Rest well. Later mom and dad will come to visit.' I nodded and Yibo left silently.

I took a sit besides A-Cheng and held his hand. I would've cried again but I held it back. I didn't want A-Cheng to cry again like last time. It resulted to him almkst choking to death but it was also a good thing.

I didn't notice falling asleep besides A-Cheng. But all I know is that when I opened my eyes          A-Cheng is smiling at me while brushing my hair.

'Kuan.' He whispered my name so softly. I took a sit and hug him tight.

'Thank god you're awake. I'm so sorry for what I've done to you A-Cheng. Please forgive me.' I kept on saying those again and again.

'Hey calm down. Kuan I've already forgiven you long ago. I know that you did it for my safety but that was a wrong move of yours.'

'I know and I'm never doing that again. I don't want to see you suffer because of my stupidness.' A-Cheng chuckled lightly as he hug me back.

We then talk for a while until a nurse came along with the doctor. They began checking      A-Cheng before giving some specific instructions.

I took note of everything to make sure A-Cheng is going to be alright.

'You can get discharged now but for Mr. Wang ZhuoCheng he will be here for a few days since we still have to monitor he's condition.' The doctor said as I asked him.

'Thanks doc.'

.........

A month has passed and A-Cheng is recovering well. As for Chang Yun, A-Zhan gave him the most brutal and gruesome punishment ever.

I'm still feeling guilty and very regretful but A-Cheng always made those feelings go away. I'm glad he forgave me.

'Hey stop daydreaming Kuan. Let's go, I'm hungry.' A-Cheng grumbled as he took a sit in the passengers seat of my car.

'Alright where do you want to go?'

'Anywhere as long as we can have fun and get food.' I smiled and started to drive towards the amusement park. Good thing I reserve the whole amusement park for today.

I'm planning to propose to him and I hope all goes well. I really want my dream to come true. And that is seeing A-Cheng walking down the aisle towards me.

I already got A-Zhan's approval so I don't need to worry about it. Yibo and Zhan even helped me prepare the surprise. Within 30 minutes we arrived at the amusement park.

'Eh? Why is it empty? Is it closed for today Kuan?' A-Cheng asked as he saw the empty amusement park.

'No it's not close. It's reserved for us and even though this is our date I invited Yibo and A-Zhan to come here as well as Xuan Lu nd her husband Yu Chen and Ofcourse Little Pei and Fanxing.' I chuckled after that since A-Cheng tackled me and gave me a bear hug.

'Thanks Kuan. Now let's go. I want to ride the roller coaster first.' I lock my car and let A-Cheng drag me towards the extreme rides. When we got there Yibo and A-Zhan are both waiting there.