Nightmares

WANG ZHUOCHENG•

I woke up half past midnight again because of another nightmare and I haven't slept after that. This has been going on for a week now and I've been sleep deprive. I almost passed out when I was at the grocery store buying some food.

I always end up crying myself to sleep lately and it's annoying. I kept dreaming of Kuan marrying Chang Yun and rubbing it on my face.

Zhan even called me at a critical time when I'm breaking down good thing he stop and just messaged me. I'm now making my way out of the apartments when an old lady stopped me.

'Oh dear. Young man are you okay? You look really pale!' She politely asked me. I smiled before answering her.

'I'm fine granny. I just need sone fresh air and I'm sure I'll be fine after that.' I bowed before exiting.

I decided to head to the park to clear my head and probably try to relax too. I arrive at the park and not many people are there yet so I enjoyed the peace and quiet of the place.

I didn't even notice that I fell asleep until someone shook me awake.

'....Cheng.'

'ZhuoCheng...' I opened my eyes and came face to face with Jiyang and HaoXuan.

'What are you two doing here? Are you following me?' I asked as I sat up straight.

'No we just wanted to visit you and see if you're doing well. Also we are here to give you something and an advice.' Jiyang said as he sat beside me followed by HaoXuan.

'Remember to never believe what you hear from someone especially if you don't know that person. Your life is in danger so please keep alert at all times.' HaoXuan warned me.

'Why are you telling me all this?'

'Because HaiKuan is is worried about you.' I began to feel anger rising in me when I heard what Jiyang said.

'Wow! Worried? He's worried about me when he's with that bitch doing who knows what! Tell this to him that I don't want him to care about me anymore. He threw me out the moment he chose to let that disgusting bitch come in between us now please leave me alone.' I ran back to the apartment while crying. The sky is with me since it started raining hard as well.

I walk slowly when I saw that I'm near the apartment. My head began to hurt as my vision blurred the next thing I saw was a very bright light coming my way and a loud beeping sound before blacking out.

WANG HAIKUAN•

I'm now attending a party with Chang Yun which is part of the plan since the big catch is also attending which means we are killing two birds with one stone.

I'll finally get to be with A-Cheng once all of this is over. That is if he can forgive me for lying and tricking him.

'Ah... If it isn't the eldest son of the Wang. Who is this lovely man standing beside you?' Mr. Chen asked as he shook hands with me. I was about to answer him when Chang Yun butted in.

'I'm his fiancee Chang Yun.'

'Oh then let's make a toast for you and your future spouse Wang HaiKuan.' I calmed myself so as to not blow the plan up.

I agree with Mr. Chen and we toast before we move to another group of people. I was bored as hell since Chang Yun has been doing nothing but show off infront of everyone.

I excused myself when I felt that ring I'm wearing vibrate a little. I made sure to go to a place that's quiet.

'What's wrong?' I whispered to avoid letting someone hear me.

'Boss big problem!!! Wang ZhuoCheng has been rushed to the hospital after having a car accident!' I drop the ear piece just as Yubin appeared infront of me. He quickly pulled me and we made our way back inside. I quickly apologize before leaving.

Chang Yun was close behind as well as the guy that we are after. My men began to surround them as I ran and got inside my car.

'Yubin I'll leave everything to you.' After that I quickly went to the hospital where A-Cheng has been rushed to.

I didn't even bother to slow down when there are red traffic lights. Once infront of the hospital I got out and ran inside.

'Where is he?' I shouted out loudly. I immediately saw Jiyang running towards me, his shirt was covered in blood. My A-Cheng's blood.

'Haikuan calm down he's out of danger now but he's in a coma.' Jiyang led me to A-Cheng's room. I nearly slumped on the floor when I saw his pale face with a lot of bruises. His left arm's wrap in bandage along with his right leg.

'What happened to him? How could this happen?'

'We were following him back to his apartment when it started raining heavily after that eveything became a blur as ZhuoCheng suddenly walk in the middle of the road then right as the car will hit him he blacked out. The impact wasn't strong but his life was still put in danger.' HaoXuan explained as he entered A-Cheng's room.

'This is all my fault. Damn it. The dream that I just had yesterday finally came true.' I kept hitting myself as I said those words.

I can't forgive myself for what happened to ZhuoCheng. I'll make Chang Yun and the others pay for this. I slowly stood up and walk out of A-Cheng's room. HaoXuan was following closely behind.

'Bring me to where you guys brought Chang Yun and his boss.' HaoXuan nodded and we immediately left the hospital.

From now on I won't show mercy to those who try to hurt my beloved A-Cheng.

One Night Stand Equals A Baby [🔒]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें