Extras 3

Yibo And Zhan's Honeymoon

•WANG YIBO•

She told me that when I grow up I must bring the person I love here to meet her. But sadly that will never happen personally since grandma died due to a severe illness.

So I made a promise the day she died that even though she's gone I'll still bring the person I love to meet her. And now Zhan and I are both standing infront of her grave. Grandma decided that she wnted to be buried in the place where she and grandpa met and fell inlove with each other.

This was a very special place for my grandmother so I kept it safe and clean for her. I even surrounded her and grandfather's grave with a beautiful garden. Grandma loves flowers a lot.

'This place is beautiful Yibo.' Zhan said as he look around while I sat infront of grandma and grandpa's tomb.

'I'm glad you love it hon now come here. I want to introduce you to my grandma and grandpa.' Zhan smiled before sitting beside me. I wrap my arms around him and caress his bump before speaking.

'Hi grandma, grandpa it's Yibo. I finally did what you asked me back then. I brought the one I love here to meet you. He's name is Zhan and I love him so much. We already have twins and another one on the way. I'm sorry I couldn't bring the twins here because it's our honeymoon.' I laugh a bit when Zhan pinch my right arm.

'And my lovely wife here is a very special man. He can get pregnant. He's a very special guy in my life. He is very cute, beautiful and sweet in his own way. A great cook and a great one in bed. He's also a great fighter and we experienced a lot of difficult trials but we both passed them. He's just like you grandma  stubborn, strong, and kind.'

'Alright it's my turn to talk hon. So.... Hi I'm Xiao Zhan oops it's Wang Zhan now. I'm the one your grandson chose to be his partner for life I hope you won't haunt me because I'm a guy. At least I can give him a family hehehe. Also I learned that this place is very special to both of you and I can see why. This place is amazing. And Yibo made it even more amazing with the garden.' I smiled as Zhan began babbling infront of my grandparents tomb.

'And Yibo is a very handsome guy. But he's sometimes annoying and a beast in bed. It's not even been a few years and I'm already pregnant with our third child. My twins names are Wang YuFei and Wang YuZhi. The two look exactly like Yibo except YuFei looks a bit like me. And don't worry I won't hurt or leave Yibo ever. I'm head over heels inlove with him so rest assured and please don't haunt me I'm not really a fan of ghost or spirits showing themselves even just in my dreams.' I began laughing as Zhan continued talking. He just kept talking without even thinking of the things he's saying.

'Aishhh Zhan. Grandma and grandpa won't haunt you because I know they already like you. Why?  Because you are a very likable person. Adn since I love you they won't haunt you.' I kiss Zhan's tip before we both continued talking to my grandparents.

By the time we head back it was lunch time so I decided to take him to one of the restaurant that I like to eat. The food there was delicious and Zhan loved it very much. When we headed back to the Villa it was nearly sunset since Zhan wanted to take a stroll so we took a while.

'Hon carry me to our room please I'm really tired and I can't walk anymore.' Zhan complained when we finally reached the Villa.

I stared at him for a while but when he did those puppy eyes of his I averted my stare and laugh a bit.

'Alright stop with those puppy eyes. I'll carry you so hold tight or else you might fall.' Zhan nodded and I gently carried him.  I didn't even reach the room yet when Zhan fell asleep snoring cutely. He must really be tired since Zhan only snores when he's dead tired.

I reach our room and gently placed him on the bed. I removed his shoes then went to the bathroom for a quick shower. After that I slip in bed beside my lovely Zhan and caress his baby bump.

'Can't wait to see you little one.' I mumbled which in turn got me a light kick from the baby. I smiled giving Zhan's baby bump a kiss befote hugging him tight and falling asleep myself.