Memories

XIAO ZHAN

Yibo's birthday surprise was a success and now all of them are very careful with me ever since they found out about me being pregnant.

Right now Yibo and I are busy packing our stuff since tomorrow we are going to Maldives and stay there for a week. The twins are coming along with us. I still can't remember anything so I don't act more lovey dovey with Yibo. At least that's what I think I did when I still have my memories.

I always get shy whenever someone saw Yibo and I together. Even if it's just Yibo's friends I still get nervous and shy.

'A-Zhan I'm gonna miss you!' Lu jie yelled before tackling me. We both fell on the floor with her on top of me. My back hurts so much from the fall. Yibo immediately helped me uo and checked my stomach.

I smiled at that cute worried gesture of his towards the baby. After a while of touching my belly Yibo stood up and scolded Lu jie.

After 30 minutes of scolding Lu jie we finish packing. We all headed to the living room where the others are waiting.

'Yibo take good care of A-Zhan and the twins.' Yibo's Dad firmly said and Yibo nodded beforr hugging me tight. The twins are in the arms of Seung-Youn and Wenhan.

Right now I'm still shock I thought Seung-Youn and Wenhan are just friends but turns out the two are secret lovers and we only found out about them a week ago. I pretty much caught thr two of them making out in the garden.

Zhan Zhan and Bo Bo who always follows me around are not coming with us since we can't look after them in Maldives snd they can't roam around freely there.

Since I'm just three weeks the baby bump won't be showing yet.  Yibo  has been nothing but excited to see me walking around with a baby bump.

'A-Zhan make sure to keep Yibo on a leash.' Lu jie said which made me puzzled.

'Why?'

'Well Maldives are full of hot and gorgeous womens. Once they see Yibo they might target him.' Oh now I understand.

'Aright I'll make sure his leash is lock tightly.' That made Yixuan who's been busy cooing at YuZhi laugh startling us. He was laughing hard and was literally falling and rolling on the floor holding his stomach.

'Yibo Lu jie and Zhan just referred to you as a dog. Just imagine you with dog ears and tail wagging like crazy while waiting for your master.' That made all of us laugh. It was pretty funny but I find Yibo cute in his imaginary dog self.

'Aishh shut up.' Yibo said annoyed. I kiss his cheeks before taking a sit on the floor. Zhan Zhan hop into my lap and Bo Bo tried to follow but as usual Zhan Zhan would kick him making him fall back down on the floor.

I don't know what the deal is between this two but I always find Zhan Zhan sutting on my lap and not letting Bo Bo sit as well instead he will kick him.

While looking at the twin bunnies my head suddenly started to hurt. Scenes cane rushing in as I groaned a little. I see in one if the scenes myself with Yibo we were doing it. Then I saw myself with my Mother and Father.

Soon tears streamed down my face. My head still hurts but I don't care. I can finally remember my memories. I remember my first time seeing Yibo and spending my most unforgettable night that led me here.

Arms wrap themselves around me as I'm carried bridal style by Yibo. He silently made his way back to our room. I smiled while crying. I rememvered the horrible days I've been tortured.

After a while the pain became unbearable and I passed out.

•WANG YIBO•

Zhan has been sleeping for two days now, ever since he passed out two days ago. I still don't know what's going on, the doctor already checked him.

There are possibilities that Zhan is regaining his memories. That means he'll finally remember me and the twins.

The trip to Maldives was cancelled but the ticket are still of use. I've been here doing nothing but staying beside Zhan.

The twins are in my Mom's care since I'm still not good at taking care of them. The others have been visiting Zhan every time they get a chance.

I watch Zhan's sleeping figure and slowly caress his pale face. Ever since he passed out his face became pale. The baby was still okay and Zhan's is about 4 weeks now.

My hands slowly caress Zhan's stomach. A smile on my face and a huge grin on my lips. I can't wait to see the little guy with his/her big brother and sister.

After a while I decided to go down to get some water and food. I first went to Mom to see the twins then to the kitchen where a tray was prepared for me.

Carefully I carried it and went straight back to our room. Placing the tray carefully on the small table I quickly sit beside Zhan again. What made me shock was his eyes.

They look like the eyes of someone who's about to wake up. And Zhan did wake up. His eyes fluttered open but he looks disoriented and troubled.

He began to look around and I can see tears building up in the corner of his eyes. His eyes met mine and with a tear stained face a huge smile was plastered on his lips as he left those words that made me burst out crying as well.

'I'm back hon. I can finally remember everything.'