Engagement Party 2

•XIAO ZHAN•

After what happened with Hui Liang,Yibo made sure to never let me out of his sight as some of his relatives aren't really in on him marrying a man. They are supporting Hui Liang as she was his childhood friend and sweetheart.

I was even more cautious when some elderd began to asked amd criticize me. I avoided them as much as possible but a few didn't want to let me off just yet so I faced them and told them that I love Yibo.

Some of them gave a satisfied smile while some still asked me some questions. Good thing Yibo came in time to save me. After those elderd another batch came to talk to Yibo and I but this time it was his cousins.

I smiled when I heard one of them say. "I like him Bo. He makes you happy so we all like him". It made my heart swell with joy. I'm just glad his cousins accepted me unlike some of the elders.

'Hi brother-in-law I'm Wang Shan.' A cute girl who looks younger than me say while shaking my hands.

'Nice to meet you Wang Shan I'm-'

'No need to introduce yourself dear sister-in-law.' Another one butted in before I could finish my sentence.

I blush when I remembered the word sister-in-law. Why would they call me that when I'm a guy?

'Why sister-in-law when he's a guy?' Wang Shan asked.

'Well little sister he's the one who gave birth and in the relationship he's also the bottom which makes him the wife. I'm Wang Cheng this little dorks older brother.' I smiled at him before shaking his hand.

We all talked for a while before it was time for the others to go home. A lot gave us some gifts and congratulated us while the others ignored or glared at me.

I didn't mind them at all since I don't even like them. I was happily eating fruits dip in chocolate when I started craving for something else.

My little brother down there began to get hard as I saw Yibo walking towards me. Instead of waiting for him I met him half way and drag him back inside the mansion. We headed back to our room.

I made sure the doors are lock before pushing Yibo on the bed. I began to remove my clothes as well as Yibo. I nearly laugh when I saw how shock Yibo was. I was getting horny now so I straddled Yibo and began touching his body.

I kiss his forehead, cheeks nose and then his lips. I lick his lips asling for entrance and Yibo obediently opened his mouth. My tongue attack his and we battled for dominance. I moaned when Yibo bit my tongue. After a while of making out I kiss his jaw down to his neck.

I made sure to leave a lot of marks on him. Sucking hard on his neck, collarbone and his chest. I decorated his body with love bites. I trailed down to his hard nipples. I swirled my tongue on one while the other one is being pinch hard.

Yibo groaned and arch his back as my other hand began to play with his hard cock. After making sure his nippled are red I went down and began to lick his dicks head. Yibo moaned and grip my hair which made me moan.

I wrap my mouth in his head before swallowing him. I deep throated Yibo and choked a bit since he's big. I began to bob my head up and down as my hand massage his balls and the other was wrap around the half of his cock which didn't fit in my mouth.

'Ahhhh...Z....han....hmmm' Yibo moaned as I began to bob my head faster. Soon his shot his cum deep down my throat. I lick him clean before I was suddenly pulled up. Yibo kissed me hard as he turned us over making him top me.

'God that was hot Zhan. But now it's my turn to pleasure you babe so be ready cause I won't rest till you can't walk.' Yibo said and I gulped a little. I'm so never gonna let him sleep with me again. He's such a beast in bed.

•WANG YIBO•

After Zhan had finished pleasuring me I took control and began to pleasure him as well. I slowly pump his hard cock while sucking on his hardened nipples. My other hand pinch his other nipple hard making him moan loudly.

After decorating his whole chest with my love bites I trailed down to his cock. I suck his head first and that earned me a loud moan from Zhan he pulled my hair hard which made me moan. I deep throated him and bob my head fast making Zhan yell.

I'm sure the others can hear Zhan's screams as I ate him. I made sure to pleasure Zhan well.  Not too long and Zhan came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. I cleaned him before going to his hole.

I began to prepare Zhan. One finger went in as I kiss him hard. After he relaxed I added another one, I scissored him and then added the third one. When I felt that Zhan is ready I positioned myself between his legs.

I put his legs on my shoulder as I lined my cock to his hole. Without waiting for Zhan's permission I shoved my cock in him. Zhan screamed in both pain and pleasure.

I began to go thrust in him hard and fast. I groaned when Zhan scratched my back as his legs wrap themselves around my waist. I began to going in and out of him like a mad man.

I went harder and faster as I felt my cock throb meaning I'm close. Zhan and I moaned at the same time as I came inside him and him on his chest and mine. I thrust in him a few more times before kissing him.

After a while my cock hardened again and I thrusted hard in Zhan making him yell at me.

'You beast... I'm pregnant. Go easy on me... Ahhh.' Zhan moaned and yelled at the same time.

I didn't give Zhan mercy and went on filling him up with my seeds all night long.