Our Wedding 4

•XIAO ZHAN•

I'm so happy. I'm finally a Mrs. Wang. I laugh when YuFei grab Yibo's leg. It was a sign that she wanted our attention. Yibo and I are still standing infront of everyone. I was holding the bouquet which I will be throwing.

'Ready to throw the flowers my lovely wife?' Yibo asked as he snaked his arms on my waist. I gave him a nod before turning around.

Everyone began to pile infront of me. I counted to three before throwing it. I nearly fell on the floor while laughing cause it was ZhuoCheng who caught the bouquet.

He glared at me before looking away with bright red face as Brother Kuan kept eyeing him.

We began to walk to the exit followed by our parents as flowers showered us. I smiled as Lu Jie hugged me tight.

'I'm so happy for you A-Zhan. You are now officially a part of the Wang Family.'

'Congratulations pretty Sister-in-law.' I turned and look at Wang Shan who's standing beside Wang Cheng.

'Aiya please stop calling me sister-in-law.' I whined.

'Who's wearing a wedding dress right now?' Wang Shan asked.

'Me.'

'Who looks more beautiful than any girl out there?' Wang Cheng followed his sister's lead.

'Me.' I grumbled

'So that means you are our sister-in-law no buts.'

'Aishh fine I'm your sister-in-law happy now?' I said annoyed as Yibo laughed his ass off beside me.

I smiled as I saw YuZhi and YuFei calling for us. They are being carried by Yuan and Pei Xin. Oh my goshhhh Yuan and Pei looks so cute together.

'Stop thinking weird things in that head of yours my son won't turn gay like you.' Xuan Lu said as I glared at ZhuoCheng who is smiling widely. My head hurts since he hit me hard.

'Aish go away ZhuoCheng. Go find your babe.' I yelled before hiding behind Yibo. ZhuoCheng and I kept throwing insults at each other before it's time to head back to Wang mansion for the party.

I quickly went up to our room to change into a lighter clothing since the wedding dress is very heavy. I changed the twins as well before we headed back down for the party.

'Ready for your first dance my love?' Yibo whispered as he wrap his arms around me.

I nodded as he took my hand and headed to the center. The others began to move away as the music played. Yibo and danced slowly at first until we were both laughing while dancing to our own rhythm.

We also cut the cake and the butlers began distributing them to the guest. I'm now busy eating my own cake while giving Yibo some. We also took a lot of pictures until it was time to say goodbye.

Yibo's car is parked infront of the mansion as our families are waiting for us.

'Have a great honeymoon my child. Makes lots and lots of babies for us.' Mama Yu yelled and everyone laugh hard as I onky blush and got in the car after saying goodbye to my moms and the twins.

'Ready?' I turned to Yibo after we were out of Wang Mansion. I smiked before nodding my head.

'I can't wait to start our honeymoon already. But this time I want to be the one on top. I hate it when you become a beast in bed also I want us to take it easy since our baby might get hurt.' I rubbed my baby bump as I said those to Yibo.

'Alright I'll try to not be a beast in bed. That is if I can.'

•WANG YIBO•

I guess Zhan was pretty tired since he fell asleep after we talked for a bit. I decided to not wake him up as we arrived at the airport. I asked my men to carry our things as I carried my wife into our private plane.

I gently placed him on the bed befote giving the pilot a few instructions then I snuggled beside Zhan. I watch him sleep cutely. He would sometimes scrunch his nose or make cute sounds.

My little brother already is getting hard but I don't want our honeymoon to be on a plane. So I calmly let myself down. I already got everything planned out. Good thing I have a villa in Maldives.

•WANG ZHUOCHENG•

Zhan finally left and I'm now sitting here in the garden alone. Haikuan and I's relationship have been going pretty well but that was until this childhood friend of his who's gay and is in love with him came into the picture.

I was then often left behind. When we go on dates that stupid bitch would suddenly show up and ruin everything. Haikuan hasn't even done anything. I feel like a fool whenever that bitch comes anf ruins everything. Some people already think that he's Haikuan's lover making me look like a third wheel.

'Tsk the beauty of this garden is being ruined by you.' and speaking of the bitch and he will come.

I glared at Chang Yun who's smirking at me. What an eye sore he is. He looks more like a prostitute with his clothing.

'Yeah. The beauty is ruined the moment you step in this garden.' I said befire grinning at him. I can see his face going red as he glared at me.

I stood up and made sure to bump hard on him before getting inside the mansion. I was heading straight to my room when someone pulled my hair making me fall on the floor.

'Bitch who do you think you are!' Chang Yun yelled as he pulled on my hair hard.

'I'm Haikuan's lovet and your just a fucking third wheel in our relationship.' I yelled back as I tried to get his hands off my hair.

'What's going on here?' We both stood still as Haikuan stood infront of us. It looks like he has been running as he was still panting hard.

'Kuan.' Chang Yun said and ran to his arms. He began to cry while hugging him tight. I just stayed sitting on the floor while looking at the scene infront of me. My eyes began to water but I held myself back from crying.

__________________________________

Note:

The next chapters will be all about Wang Haikuan and Wang ZhuoCheng.