Forgive ME

WANG HAIKUAN

I'm  now standing infront of Chang Yun and his elder brother Chang Yuan. We have been trying to catch Chang Yuan for 2 years now and finally he's now kneeling infront of me.

'A-Kuan what's going on?' Chang Yun asked as soon as he woke up. He has been knocked out for an hour now.

'Stop pretending already you bitch. I know that you're the one who planned A-Cheng's accident.' I punch him hard on his face before going for his brother.

I vent up all my anger on both of them until there faces are unrecognizable. Well except for Chang Yun since his brother kept blocking and recieving my punches for him.

'A-Kuan please stop. I love you that's why I've done such things.' Chang Yun said while sobbing. His tears were now mixing with his own blood.

'Tskk... I'm glad I never love a man like you. You didn't think that I wouldn't know the things you have been doing behind my back. You have been trying to hurt my A-Cheng and steal our important files. Just be glad that you're still alive right now.'

'Why can't you love me back? What's so good about that hag? I'm rich, beautiful and has a reputation but why fall for someone who's nothing?' I slap him hard when I heard him call A-Cheng a hag.

'First of all my A-Cheng isn't evil and a two face bitch. He is pure and loves me with no evil intention at all. He's practically better than you in eveything.' I yelled before signaling my men to begin there torture as I took a sit and watch them being punch like a punching bag.

'HaiKuan. Jiyang called me and told me that Xiao Zhan called and found out about ZhuoCheng's condition. Xiao Zhan nearly freak out but he told a half lie to prwvent Xiao Zhan from coming back here.' HaoXuan whispered.

'Take care of everything here for me HaoXuan. I'll go back to A-Cheng's side now.'I patted HaoXuan's back before leaving. I can still hear Chang Yun's screams and pleading as I walk away.

I drove back to the hospital and began to arrange A-Cheng's transfer to our private hospital. I want him to be treated by the best doctors I know. I slowluly opened the door to his room and found Jiyang washing his face.

I would've been jealous but when I remembered that it was all my fault I suddenly felt thankful to Jiyang for taking care of A-Cheng.

'HaiKuan glad you're here. Please take over for me since I need to see Bowen and I won't be back tonight.' I nodded and Jiyang quickly left after that.

I guess he misses his bestfriend so much. Bowen has been in the US for a while now and just returned earlier.

I took a sit beside A-Cheng's bed and held his right hand. His complexion is still pale, he looks dead and the only thing helping us know that he's still alive is the heart monitor attached to him.

I began crying again when I remembered the hatred in his eyes when I tried to stop him from leaving the mansion. I knew that he has been crying the moment he left with Sung-Joo.

I'm so stupid to follow my father's plan. Even if it's a great plan it still caused me my A-Cheng's life. I should've told him the truth and protected him well instead of pushing him away like this.

WANG ZHUOCHENG

Even though I'm in a deep sleep I can still feel the warmth coming through my right hand. It felt like someone is holding my hand.

I began to wander in the dark seeing as I'm stuck in this nightmare of mine. I kept seeing the day I got into an accident. That time before I truly passed out I was thinking of Haikuan and his face was the lastthing I saw before everything goes black.

I don't even know how long I've been in these deep sleep of mine but all I know is that I want to wake up already. I don't want to worry everyone who cares about me especially Haikuan since I love him so much even though he cheated and hurt me.

But I'll be in peace when I get my revenge on Chang Yun. I'll make sure that he never messes with me again. But right now all I need to focus on is trying to wake up.

I tried to move my body but it wouldn't budge so I decided to focus on my right hand. I kept on trying to move evwn just my fingers and after a while of a few failed attempts it finally work. My thumb twitch a little and I felt the tight grip of the warm thing holding my hand.

WANG HAIKUAN•

It's been a week now and I have been doing nothing but stay by A-Cheng's side. I wanted to be the first person he saw when he wakes up. A-Zhan also kept calling to try and talk to A-Cheng but good thing HaoXuan told him a lie if not then I'll be in trouble.

I don't want A-Zhan to kick my ass especially since he's now as strong as Yibo when it comes to fighting. He even beat Yibo three times in a row.

'HaiKuan you need to go home and rest.' That was the first thing mom said when she entered A-Cheng's room.

'Please son. Take care of yourself as well.' Dad joined in trying to convince me to at least take a rest for just one day. But I couldn't not when A-Cheng isn't beside me. I couldn't sleep even if I want to.

'Sorry mom, dad but please just let me stay beside A-Cheng. I don't want to oart with him knowing that anytime he might wake up.' I reasoned and mom sighed before she hugged me tightly.

I hug back and dad soon joined. That was when I finally broke. I began crying hard saying the words 'please forgive me' a few times. I didn't even notice that I fell asleep after crying so much.

.................................................................
Author's note:
Sorry for not updating lately. I've been really busy with school since it's our finals and a lot of projects are being rushed. So it will probably be a slow update.