He Said Yes

•WANG YIBO•

'YES.'

I can't believe what I'm hearing,Zhan said yes. My heart nearly jumped out of my rib cage when he said that with a smiling tear stained face. It made me very happy.

I twirled Zhan around as I happily yelled like an idiot. I don't care even if my men saw this, right now I'm so damn happy to care at all.

I put Zhan down carefully and held his face. We stared at each other for a while before I close the gap kissing him slowly. This kiss was full of love and affection.

Soon it turned into a heated make out. If it weren't for a camera snapping at us I wouldn't have stopped making out with Zhan. Right infront of us stood our friends and my parents carrying the twins.

They all congratulated us. I was smiling the whole time whole Zhan was blushing clearly embarrass. Since it's a special day it's also a good thing Mom prepared a feast for us.

Right in the back yard are a few close relatives, colleagues and friends happily talking while eating. Zhan and I happily talk to each other while also feeding each other and the twins.

The whole night was full of congratulations from different people. The others kept teasing Zhan about how he reacted. They even caught it all on tape.

Xuan Lu connected the camera to the TV before playing the video. There I was kneeling and talking. Zhan stood in front of me trying hard to not let out his sobs. We watch the whole video and I can't help but to yell again. Today was just a very special day for me.

I'm can finally marry Zhan and soon everyone will know that he's mine. And no one messes about with what's mine.

Zhan was crying again after watching the tape. I chuckle a little before trying to calm him down.

'Awe Zhan don't cry.' Xuan Lu teased Zhan who cried some more but his cries aren't from sadness or pain but from happiness.

'I'm really happy for you Zhan.' ZhuoCheng said as Brother wrapped his arms around him.

'Yeah Zhan. Glad you didn't turn Yibo's proposal down.' Yixuan said a she playfully hit me.

'Alright you guys stop teasing my Zhan.' I said and got up. I gently picked up Zhan and bid them a good night since it's pretty late already.

I placed Zhan gently on the bed before following soon. I hug him close to me and tightly.

'You know Zhan I was really afraid.' I said as I caress Zhan's smooth skin.

'Why? What makes my hun afraid all of a sudden?' Zhan asked. He played with my hair as I played with his soft hands.

'I was not afraid like this before but when I confessed to you I became truly afraid. I was afraid that you might reject me and say no. I didn't even know what I'd do if you reject me but I'm glad you didn't.' I breath in shakily before continuing.

'I nearly piss myself you know. My heart was pounding hard inside my chest and I nearly had a heart attack when you said yes. I know that you haven't forgiven me fully but still I love you too much to let you go. I'd be damned if I let you go and let others have you instead.' Zhan hummed as I kept on ranting.

'Well you're not the only one afraid Yibo. I was afraid too. I'm still not quite over the whole one night stand thing but when you made that wondeful speech it made me realise something. Yibo I've realised that I have already forgiven you a long time ago. I already put our past behind us. And by saying yes to you I'm finally ready to make a better future together with you and the twins. I don't care how many hard trials that comes our way I'll beat them all for you.' Zhan said before I kissed him passionately.

We made out for a while until my mother had to ruin our moment by barging in our room. Zhan hid his face on my neck while Mom squealed happily. She was carrying YuFei who laugh at her.

'Mom what do you want?' I grumbled before hugging Zhan tightly.

'Nothing just wanted to see my son-in-law. Ooohh I can't wit for the wedding.' Mom squealed some more and Dad came at the right time carrying YuZhi.

'Alright that's enough. Stop bothering this two love birds love.' Dad said before pulling Mom out of our room. He gave me a quick wink before finally closing the door.

Zhan laugh as I grumbled some more before laughing along with him.

'Alright enough playing. Let's continue Zhan.' After I said that I kissed him hard. Zhan moaned while I began to o ravish him, leaving lots and lots of love bites on his neck and chest.

Clothes fell in a pile on the floor. The room was filled with Zhan's moans and my grunts as I claimed him. I slowly thrust into Zhan making sure not to hurt him. Every thrust I do Zhan would moan louder and louder.

It's a good thing that our room is sound proof. Or else the others will hear Zhan's lewd moans. I sped up us Zhan's moans made me more hornier.

Soon I was like a beast fucking Zhan hard. With two hard thrust Zhan's moan would turn into screams of pleasure. The night wasong and I don't plan in stopping.

I'll make sure Zhan can't walk tomorrow. After coming I began to thrust again, not even giving Zhan time to regain his breathing.

We did a few rounds and soon I finally felt satiated. Zhan immediately fell asleep after I pulled out of him. Instead of sleeping yet I decided to clean us up.

I carefully cleaned Zhan's body with some wet cloth then dressed him in my boxers before I joined him and fell a sleep as well.