chapter 3

Skylar was hiding from Ethan she knew he was up to something and it was late, he laid a dress out for on the bed. She had a bath then got dressed. She wasn't pleased with what he bought her. The dress was red and had a slit at the side. He also left makeup for her and red lipstick. She made sure she got dressed. So if he found her and she wasn't ready he would be pissed. "Skylar" he called but she didn't answer. Skylar hid under the counter in the kitchen.

"Skylar!" He shouted and she jumped. She could hear his footsteps getting closer "boo" he said and she screamed her poor heart racing. Ethan burst out into laughter and she came out.

"Sir" she whined and he stared at her from top to bottom.

"Damn you look so fucking hot," he said then placed his arms around her waist and pulled her forward. He placed his hands on her ass then squeezed it. She felt disgusted and tried pushing him away. "Stop fighting me Skylar or I swear I will make you cry," he said and she whimpered. He pulled her out of the kitchen then pushed her outside.

"Let's go you fucking bitch we are going to tear this place up!" He shouted as she got into his car. She was about to sit at the back when he told her to sit in the front. Ethan got into the car and he drove off. Skylar wondered where they were going. Curiosity filled her head. She snapped out of her thoughts when Ethan trailed his hand up her leg. She looked at him and his eyes were still on the road. She wanted to move his hand so badly.

"Skylar pull my zipper," he said and She looked at him confused, "I said pull down my fucking zipper or I will over this car and fuck you senseless," he said and tears filled her eyes. He did as he said. She wrapped her hand around his member and he told her to move her hand up and down. She did as he said and he groaned.

His hands were really close to her private area and she felt disgusted by him "faster Skylar I'm about t-" he came and she quickly pulled her hand away. She slapped his hand off her leg and he glared at her. "You're lucky I can't go again or else you'll be sorry," he said and she rolled her eyes then took out her hand sanitizer. "We are here," he said as he stopped the car. She got out and he held on to her hand.

"The club," she said and he nodded. They walked in and eyes were on them. She looked down at the floor and continued walking.

Damn she looks fine

Baby, I need you right now

Ethan, you're so lucky dude

Loan her to me for the I'm sure she won't regret it

The guys were saying awful things about her. Ethan walked over to the bar then asked the girl behind the counter for a bottle of vodka, tequila, and whiskey. Skylar just stood there like a lost dog. Skylar looked around and she saw some people were dancing to loud music, gambling, chilling while drinking rum and talking. Her eyes landed on a man sitting down while chilling with his friends. His eyes met her and his intense stare made her feel different inside. She looked down at the floor then bit her lip.

Ethan walked over to a bunch of guys and he told her to sit down. They were staring at her and she felt uncomfortable. "Oh, so this is the girl you've been talking about?" One of the guys with blond here said and Ethan nodded the wrapped his arms around my waist. "She pretty hot where did you get her from?" He asked as they poured a shot of whiskey.

"I found her on the streets and I took her in as my own" Ethan said and she sighed then started playing with her fingers. "Here," he said while handing her a shot. She shook her head and he glared at her "take the fucking drink and don't embarrass me in front of my fucking friends" he whispered shout and she took it from him the took one gulped. Her chest burned and she placed the shot glass down.

"She took it like a boss lets see how much she can handle," one of the guys said and she groaned.

Skylar was on her sixth shot and she was so drunk. She was about to take one more when the guy with the blond hair said something. "Let's make a bet," he said to Ethan and he nodded. "You see that guy over there he must have money. Look at the way he's dressed in a fucking suit" the guy said then paused and took a shot. "Go see if Skylar can seduce him," he said and her eyes widen.

"Yeah and if she does all of you should give me a thousand dollars," he said and they nodded.

"She should sleep with him too, this will be fun," the blue eyes guy said and they shook on it. Ethan looked over at me and Skylar shook her head begging him not to let her go.

"Skylar stop acting stupid my money is on the line shut the fuck up and go seduce him. Make sure that he has sex with you. Here take this condom with you" she took it and he pushed her off the chair. She almost fell but she caught her balance. Skylar didn't know how to seduce someone this was her first time. She walked over to him then placed her hand on his shoulder. Skylar heard laughing and she looked over at the guys. Ethan slapped his forehead with his hand. She knew it wasn't going well.

"What's your name," she asked him and he looked up at her. He looked so hot, his hair slicked to the back and some of the strands were hanging down on his shoulder. He looked so muscular. She could imagine running her fingers down his abs. His eyes were blue and captivating. There was no way she could stand a chance with this guy.

"Are you done staring at me?" He asked in his British accent and she blushed then looked away. She wanted to walk away so bad but she was scared that Ethan might kill her if she does. "Levi Pierce" he whispered and she nodded then wrapped her arms around his neck.
Oh god he's British

"What are you doing," he asked then cocked one eyebrow up.

"I'm seducing you," she said and he chuckled.

"I can tell this is your first time but I'm not interested," he said and she dropped her hands. She turned around and was about to walk back over to Ethan when he glared at her then took up a knife. Her eyes widen and she turned back to Levi. She sat on his lap then wrapped her arms around his neck again. He placed his hands on her hips and she leaned forward then kissed him. She deepened the kiss and he shoves his tongue into her mouth. She could taste the vodka in his mouth. She started moving her hips and he groaned. Skylar was running out of breath and she pulled away. The colour of his eyes changed and she just stared into them.

"Have sex with me" she told him and he shook his head.

"No you're drunk, go home," he said but she didn't move, she insisted.

"Please take me" she begged and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine, since you insisted, if you change your mind let me know," he said and she nodded then got off his lap. He held on to her hand and led her outside.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE🙁