chapter 19

Stella gave Skylar the bowl of soup, she took then nod as a thank you. Walking back over to Levi's bed she sat down. "Sky I can do it myself" Levi whispered and Skylar shook her head. She liked the fact that Levi calls her sky and he talks British which made it more hotter, every time he would say sky she would blush a little.

"No I'm doing it Levi whether you like it or not" she said then took up a spoonful of soup then blew on it for him. "Here" he opened his mouth and Skylar placed the spoon in his mouth. He hated the fact that she was treating him like a baby.

"No I want to do it give me the bowl" he paused and Skylar knitted her eyebrows together. "This is too weird plus don't you have work to do" he said and Skylar placed the bowl down.

"You need help you're sick Levi now stop acting like a baby" she warned him and he angrily stared at her.

"No I'm not paying you for nothing now go clean my office or I'll fire you!" He shouted and Skylar huffed then stood up.

"Fine you are such an ass do it yourself if that what you want then" she said then walked over to the door.

"Fine!" he shouted and Skylar walked out slamming the door shut. Levi picked up the bowl then took a sip. "Who does she think she is" he mumbled then took up another spoonful without cooling it, he placed the spoon towards his mouth. "HOT!" He shouted, letting go of the bowl the soup fell on his bed. He shut up quickly whimpering in pain.

"Fucking shit, my bed" he said when saw the soup all over his bed. Quickly removing all his clothes he groaned out in pain. "Skylar!" He shouted then sat on the floor. "Skylar!" The door opened and Skylar walked in.

"What are you doing on the floor?" She asked with her hands folded up to her chest.

"The soup turned over it was way too hot" he said and she rolled her eyes.

"See you do need my help, you could've burnt yourself up Levi" she walked over to him then looked at how red his skin was.

"Ahhh" he whimpered and she sighed.

"Admit it" she said and he cocked his head to the side.

"Fine I do need your help okay and I'm sorry" he said and she helped him up.

"Let's get you cleaned up then I'll call the doctor" she whispered. They left the room then went to hers.

"Whose going to clean that mess?" Levi asked.

"I'll ask someone else to do it now go have a bath and I'll rub you with this ointment" she said and he sighed then walked into the bathroom.

"Aren't you going to help me?" He asked and she shook her head then blushed a little.

"No you can do that yourself just don't turn the water on not on hot use cold it's better for you" she said and he nodded. A few minutes later Levi came out of the bathroom in sweatpant only. He walked over to skylar's bed then laid down.

"Ugh I'm going to fire him I swear" he groaned and Skylar giggled a little.

"Don't fire him he didn't purposely sneeze on you" Skylar whispered then sat down beside him.

"Can you massage my scalp for me?" He asked and she nodded. "I don't care I'm firing him" Levi mumbled.

"What if he has a family, don't do it Levi" she massage his scalped and he moaned. "Okay now let's rub you with the ointment, it seems like your enjoying that the slap massage too much" she giggled and he smiled.

Skylar began applying the ointment to his skin "How does that feel?" She asked him.

"Good, hurts a little" he laughed.

"Ah you poor baby I should slap you right now because you were so stubborn, if you had listen to me this wouldn't have happen" she told him and he pouted. "Finish, the doctor will be here any minute" she whispered then stood up.

"Wait!" He said then grabbed her arm, "thanks" he whispered and she nodded then left.
~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later the doctor came and went upstairs to check on Levi. Turns out he had a fever. His room was finally cleaned, Skylar was about to tell him he could go to his bed so she could change her sheets. "Levi" Skylar whispered when she walked into the room.

"Hmm" he hummed, looking her over at him she saw that he was sleeping.

"Your room is ready" she told him, turning on his side he groaned out loudly.

"Go sleep in my room tonight I'm in too much pain to get up" he said then waved her off. Walking over to him she sat down on the bed.

"Are you sure?" She asked and he opened his eyes then stared up at her.

"Yeah, I trust you enough not to snoop around in my room, plus you clean my room everyday" he told her and she nodded then smiled. Standing up she grabbed a few of her things.

"If you need anything call me okay" she said before closing the door.

"Yeah" he managed to say then threw the pillow over his head. Skylar walked down the hall to Levi's room a sigh leaving her lips. She couldn't believe that Levi was letting her sleep in his room. Opening the door she walked over to his bed then sat down. Before she lay down a knock sounded on the door.

"Come" she said and the door opened. Lena walked in with baby Kayden in her arms.

"Levi told me that you were in here" she paused "um I'm leaving now I'll see you guys tomorrow" she said then gave Kayden to me. She waved bye to him he just smiled then hid his face in skylar's chest.

"Have you been a good boy today?" Skylar cooed, placing him down on the bed. He smiled then grabbed his feet trying to put his toes in his mouth. " Your toes aren't food" she said then tickled his tummy. He giggled then grabbed skylar's hand.
"Today we are sleeping in uncle Levi's room because he sick and wants to stay in mommy's room" she pouted then kissed not he Kayden's cheek.

"Maamaaa" Skylar picked him up then placed him towards her chest.

"Mommy loves her baby so much and I don't regret having you" she cooed and he later his head on her shoulders. "My yummy marshmallow let's put you to bed" standing up she walked around the room while gently bouncing him, humming to her favourite song. Few minutes after doing that his eyes closed. She laid him down on the bed then placed the pillows on his right side.

"When I get enough money we can travel somewhere safe than here, Ethan won't hurt us" she mumbled then pulled Kayden close to her chest.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 🤗