chapter 33

"You know something Levi you remind me of someone I met at the club" she giggled and he stared at her. She was finally remembering and he wondered if she was going to be upset with him that he didn't tell her.

"Hmmm," he hummed to show that he was listening.

"Yeah I met him after Ethan and his friends made me drink a lot of liquor, I was so drunk" she giggled "they made a bet that I couldn't seduce and have sex with the handsome guy, I didn't want to do it but I had to it or Ethan would've killed me.

"Skylar i-" he was about to tell her that it was him but she cut him off.

"Levi let me talk" she whined and he nodded, placing her finger on his chest she started making small circles. "He was so fucking hot he even talked British just like you, I never thought I could do it because he was refusing me, saying I was drunk and blah but I had to do It? What was his name again" she stopped to think, Levi chuckled then began playing in her hair. "I don't remember but we had amazing sex, he was so good but you were way better" she laughed then looked up at him with a smile.

"The next morning I woke up beside him and I didn't remember one thing I was freaking out, I didn't get to see his face though just his back.  I wrote him a note saying that we had fun but I had to go or Ethan would kill me so I left" she said then sighed. "A few weeks later I was throwing up, I had headaches, tender breast, fatigue, and craving it was horrible but then my friend told me that I was pregnant" when she said this Levi stop playing in her hair then sat up, his heart started beating a little fast. Skylar looked at him confused and wondered why he did that.

"What's wrong?" She asked him and he just stared at her dumbfounded.

"Skylar continue," he said and she shrugged but nodded.

"I found out that I was pregnant with Kayden, I knew the baby wasn't Ethan but I couldn't tell him that even though he figured it out" Levi couldn't believe what she was saying, Kayden was his son, his biological son.

"Skylar Kayden is my son," Levi said and she laughed then shooked her head.

"Levi stop playing around," she said and he held her hand in his.

"I know you are drunk right now but Kayden is my son, I was the guy that you met at the club" she looked at him confused then pulled her hands away.

"No the guy that I met his name was um....... Levi pierce" she said when she remembered his name. Her eyes widen and she looked up at him. You're Levi pierce" Skylar said and her heart started beating faster,  she didn't know what to say or do she was so confused.

"Yes Kayden is my son sky, I can't believe it he's really my son, my blood," he said and she gave him a small smile.

"You know what Levi I'm too drunk for this shit let's just go to sleep then we can talk about tomorrow okay," she told him then laid down. Levi nodded, wrapping his arms around her body, pulling her closer to his chest he kissed the top of her head. He pulled the sheets over their bodies then smiled. Skylar fell asleep but Levi was still awake he couldn't believe that Kayden was his son all along. Even if he wasn't his biological father he would have still loved him like his own son. He did have a really great bond with Kayden the first day he met him. If he had known a long time ago before Kayden was born Skylar would've been here with him, maybe married already and carrying his next child. He couldn't wait until Kayden comes back so he could hug and kiss his cheeks. Levi finally fell asleep and the only thing he could think of was that Kayden was his son.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi's eyes fluttered open when the sun shone in his face, looking down at Skylar a smile came to his face. He kissed her forehead then went down to her cheek then to her lips. He pecked her lips and her eyes fluttered open, she smiled wrapping her arms around his neck. "Good morning" she whispered.

"Good morning, I'm going to the bathroom if you need anything just call me" he whispered and she nodded then closed her eyes.  Skylar didn't even realize what was happening. Her eyes flew open and she groaned, her head pounding from drinking. She sat up pulling the sheets up to her chest. "Oh my god don't tell me we did it" she slightly lift the sheets and saw that she was naked. She blushed then bit her lip. Skylar felt the urge to vomit, before she could knock on the door she ran to the bathroom vomiting into the toilet. She groaned placing her hands on her chest. Levi peeked his head out and looked down at Skylar.

"Are you okay?" Levi asked and she stood up, turning towards him, she shook her. " There is a pack of Advil in my drawer by the bed take it," Levi said and she nodded. A smirk came on his face when he saw that Skylar was only wearing her pantie.  "Skylar come here" he whispered and she cocked one eyebrow up but walked over to him. Placing his hand on her back he pulled her forward then whispered something into her ear. "How about we have a shower together?" He asked and she blushed. He placed his wet hands on her breast squeezing it. Skylar bit her lip and a small moan left her lips.

"Levi I need to take my pill" Skylar groaned, letting her go she walked back to his room. Skylar opened his draw and began searching for the pills. After she found it she grabbed a bottle of water then took the pill. Flashback of last night came back and she blushed. "Daddy" she whispered to herself then bit her lip.

Something caught her eyes and her eyebrows knitted together. Picking up a photo from Levi's draw. "Aww Kayden look so cute" Skylar whispered while looking down at the photo. "When did Levi get a photo of Kayden, wait t-" her eyes widen when she realized that it was not Kayden. "Oh my god, that's Levi when he was a baby" a gasp left her lips and her heart started beating faster.

"Levi knows too I remember telling him last night" Skylar began pacing around the room while biting down on her lip. "Levi was the guy I met" looking back in the drawer she saw his gun and the note she wrote to him when she left.

I'm sorry, but I had to leave. We had a great time last night, whatever it was I'm pretty sure we had fun.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 👀