chapter 45

Levi's burnt and bruises were starting to heal and he couldn't wait to start looking for Skylar. Everyone was looking for her and he wanted to help but they wouldn't let him because he was hurt. "Mama ma mama" Kayden began saying in his sleep and Levi turned on his side to look at Kayden. Levi let Kayden sleep in his room since he didn't want Kayden to be by himself.

"Kayden" Levi whispered then picked him up. His eyes opened and he looked up at Levi. Kayden yawned stretching his arms and legs a little. Levi chuckled then kissed the top of his head."You miss mommy don't you?" Levi asked and Kayden just stared at him.

"Poo poo" he said while pointing at his diaper.

"You want dada to change your stinky diaper" Levi said while covering his nose and Kayden giggled "Eww" Levi placed him down then stood up.

"Dada" Kayden said while pointing at Levi and he smiled.

"Okay daddy will change your diaper then we will eat something and you will have to stay with Lena today so I can look for mommy" Levi told him and Kayden nodded. "Let daddy go get your diaper" Levi said and Kayden shook his head.

"No no dada" he said with his arms outstretched.

"Kayden I'll be right back" Levi assured him and he started crying. Levi gave in then picked him up, he immediately stopped crying. "There is nothing to be scared of baby daddy will always be here okay" he told Kayden then kissed his cheek. Walking into Kayden's nursery he picked up Kayden stuffs then laid him down on the changing table. He unbutton his onesie then removed his diaper. He began cleaning him off then put on a fresh diaper. "All done" Levi said then picked him up. Leaving the nursery Levi went downstairs to the dining room. Levi placed Kayden in his higher chair and Stella placed some eggs, fruit and his sippy cup infront of him. Stella placed Levi's breakfast infront of him and he started eating. He wish he could hold Skylar right now and tell her how much he loved her. He didn't stop thinking about her, he prayed everyday that she'll be okay.

"Dada" Kayden said while giving Levi a slice of his Apple.

"Thank you" Levi chuckled and Kayden started clapping his hands. "You are so cute" Levi admired his son. Levi had to put on a act for his son he didn't want Kayden to see how broken he was.

As soon they were finished eating Levi and Kayden took a bath together. Levi wrapped himself in a towel then picked up Kayden. "Did you have a nice bath?" He asked and Kayden nodded his head. "Let's get you dressed okay Lena will be here in a couple of minutes" Levi laid Kayden down on the bed and he shove his finger in his mouth.

"You really love that finger don't you, just know that you're going to have to stop" Levi said when he began putting on his diaper. Kayden cocked one eyebrow up then shook his head. "Yes" Levi said and Kayden pouted. Levi finished getting Kayden dressed, he got dressed in something comfortable.

Leaving the room he went downstairs and waited for Lena to come. Levi thought about leaving Kayden here while he goes and look for Skylar but Kayden would start crying. So maybe Lena being there would be great.

A knock sounded on the door and Levi looked up, a woman walked through the door and Levi cocked one eyebrow up. He cleared his throat and the woman smiled then walked over to him. "Good morning my name is Camila, I'm Ethan's wife. The police told me that my husband had kidnapped your wife" she said and Levi nodded. He gestured for her to sit down and she nodded as a thank you.

"Yes your husband kidnapped Skylar and he's going to pay" he said through gritted teeth.

"I don't understand how could he do that, he told me that he went on a business trip" her face sadden and Levi rolled his eyes.

"Well your husband lied to you about many things, he was with Skylar while he was married to you. He has a another home, he's there all the time torturing Skylar. He raped her and abused her and my son.

"How is he your son if he was with Skylar all the time?" she asked and Levi laughed.

"The things that Ethan has done, you know how that happened because Ethan brought Skylar to a club. Got her drunk then tell to go sleep with a stranger which was me. She got pregnant with my son and I had to take her from that fucking psychopath because he abused her" Levi was so angry after explaining that to her and she started crying.

"He lied to me and I believed him, one time he hurt me because I didn't make dinner for him" she cried.

"That's what Skylar had to go through everyday and now he has her, she must be feeling a lot of pain. She's pregnant with my second child and I swear if anything happens to her and my baby I'm going to kill him" Levi seethed.

"I always wanted a baby but he couldn't give it to me because he was so weak, I hate him so much. I really hope you find Skylar and they'll both be alright" Camila sniffed.

"Do have any contact with him" Levi asked and she nodded her head.

"I'm going to call him and tell him my mind" she said and Levi shooked his head.

"No don't do that, I don't want him to know that you found out everything please act like everything is okay. We want to track his call so we can find him" Levi told her and she nodded. Levi took the number from her then sighed.

"Can I hold your baby please?" She asked and Levi hesitated a little knowing that Kayden will start crying. Levi gave Kayden to Camila and she held him in her arms. Levi was surprised that he didn't cry.

"Hi you are so adorable" she cooed and Kayden just stared up at her. Kayden looked back at Levi then back at Camila. "I really want one" she whispered and Levi smiled.

"Don't worry you'll get one soon and with someone who really loves you" Levi said then took Kayden from her. Camila stood the sighed.

"Thank you for telling me everything and I'm sorry that he took Skylar" she said and Levi nodded then stood up.

As soon as Camila left Lena came. She walked over him then smiled. "Hi Kayden" Lena cooed and Kayden laid his head on Levi's chest.

"Kayden daddy is going somewhere you'll have to stay here with Lena okay" Levi told him. Lena took Kayden from Levi then kissed the top of his head. Levi was about to walk away when Kayden started crying with his arms outstretched.

"Dada no" he said and Levi sighed.

"Kayden daddy will be back soon okay" he told him and Kayden cried even louder.

"No, no, no" he said while playing with his ear. Levi took him from Lena.

"I can't take him with me Lena, I thought him being around you he won't cry but I guess I was wrong" Levi said while calming Kayden down.

"We'll have to try and distract him" she said and Levi nodded. Levi was trying to place Kayden down but he held on to Levi's shirt. Never letting go for dear life.

"No no" he said and Levi sighed then sat down.

"You know what I'll just wait until he falls asleep then I'll leave" Levi said and Lena shrugged. Levi kissed the top of Kayden's head and he shove his finger in his mouth.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Updates are on Saturdays, if I'm not busy on weekends I'll give you guys an update 🙂

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😖