chapter 41

Skylar heard the door opened and she thought it was Lena or one of the maids. She was about to turn around when someone grabbed her. He placed his hands over her mouth and she began to panick her heart started beating faster and tears filled her eyes. She didn't know who it was and she was really hoping that it was Levi playing around with her. He buried his head in her neck then licked her neck, she felt so disgusted and there was one person who made her feel like that. Ethan. He pulled her in the corner then pushed her up against the wall.

"Skylar" he whispered in her ear and the tears started falling. She knew that voice it was his voice Ethan's. She started whimpering and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Shhh baby don't worry it's me and you wouldn't want to wake our son over there" Ethan whispered so that no one could hear. She tried to stop her self from making noise but she couldn't help herself. "It's been a long long time since I've last seen you" she paused then began placing kisses on her while touch her body "Levi is treating you very well, so sexy" he smirked and her crying was getting a little louder. Ethan pulled his gun out and pointed it at her head.

"Shut the fuck up Skylar if make any loud noise and anyone hears you and the baby get it" he seethed "go pick up Kayden" he pushed her towards the crib and she hesitantly picked up Kayden. "Pick the fucking baby up Skylar" he whispered with the gun pointing at her back.

"Can't we leave him here? Ethan please just take me instead" she cried and he shook his head then pointed the gun at the baby. Skylar's eyes widen and she picked up Kayden really quick then held him close to her chest.

"Now let's go before that stupid asshole Levi gets back" Ethan said and she nodded while clutching the baby to her chest hoping that he wouldn't wake up and cry. "Now you are going to follow me and do as I say, the night shift guards are coming to guard the place, we are going through the window and we'll run though garden to get to my car okay" he told her and she nodded her head.

The door opened and Lena walked in Ethan jumped thinking it was Levi, a sigh of relief left his lips. "Skylar what's taking you so l-" she was about to finish her sentence when she saw the guy from earlier with a gun pointed at Skylar, she was about to scream when he took out his other gun then pointed it at Lena's head.

"I swear if you make any fucking noise I'll kill you I worked too hard for this fucking plan to fail"  Lena placed her hand over her mouth then started to cry, she was terrified of what was going to happen.

"You go stand in the corner and don't make a fucking sound" he said to Skylar. Grabbing a cloth from his pocket he walked over to Lena. She wanted to run so bad scared of what he was going to do. He grabbed Lena then placed the cloth over her nose. Her eyes slowly began to close and she fainted. Ethan laid her down carefully then tied her hand from behind then her foot. He placed a cloth in her mouth so if she woke up she wouldn't make any noise.

"Should I kill her?" Ethan asked Skylar while pointing the gun at Lena's head and Skylar's shook her head squeezing her eyes shut. Ethan evilly laughed then stood up and walked back over to Skylar. "Okay let's go quickly before the Levi gets here. Pulling her out of the room he looked around to see of he saw anyone coming down the hall. He slowly walked down the hall to the stairs. As soon as they reached the end of the step Ethan went down to the basement.

"You know Skylar this is a really beautiful place, you got taste" he said while caressing her cheek and she took a step back, she was angry at him and she was also scared for her life. "Feisty I like that" Ethan smirked. "Okay now go through the window" he told her then gave her a push and she shook her head.

"Ethan I can't go through the window with Kayden he'll get hurt" Skylar whispered and Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Give me the kid I'll hold him" he said and Skylar shook her head.

"Give me the kid Skylar" she gave him to Ethan and he pointed the gun at Kayden's head. Skylar heart broke into a million pieces.

"Please hold him carefully or he'll wake up and cry" Skylar said and Ethan nodded then pointed at the window.  Skylar went through it and fell to the ground on her hands and feet. She was glad she didn't land on her stomach or the baby would've gotten hurt. Skylar was thinking about running but what was the point of doing so if Ethan had Kayden and he could shoot him.

"Bring that ladder over to me so I can climb down with the baby" he told and she nodded and did as she was told. Ethan came down the ladder then gave Kayden back to Skylar. "Okay now give me your hand and let's go through the garden" Ethan said and Skylar placed her hand in his. They began running through the grasses until they got to Ethan's car. He put her inside then locked the door.

"Yes the plan has worked never thought I would've pulled off" Ethan laughed and Skylar rolled her eyes then looked down at Kayden who was still sleeping. Tears filled her eyes when she thought about what was going to happen to her and Kayden and her unborn baby now that their lives are in the hands of Ethan.

"Levi where are you" Skylar whispered so low that Ethan couldn't hear. He started the car and drove off. "I'm scared" she sniffed.
••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE  😡