chapter 4

MATURE CONTENT!!!

He led her to the back of the club and he took out his key then opened the cabin door. They walked in and he told her to remove all her clothes. She took off her dress and stayed in her pantie then sat down on the bed she was looking for her condom but she couldn't find it. Maybe he has his own she thought. He took off all his clothes leaving on his boxers. She watched him as he walked over to the bed then laid down.

"Show me what you've got innocent one," he said and she climbed on top of him. She didn't know what she was doing so she did something. Skylar leaned forward and buried her head into his neck, kissing and sucking on his neck. She started grinding against him and he groaned then held on to her waist. Levi knew that she didn't know what to do he was just teasing her. He flipped her over so that he was hovering over her. She squealed and he kissed her.
He's such a good kisser

They both were drunk and she knew that she's going to regret this even though it wasn't her choice. He slipped his hand into her pantie then he started circling her clt. She moaned then bucked her hips forward. Levi went down to her neck kissing and biting on her sensitive flesh. She buried her hands into his hair pulling and tugging at it. He slid two digits into her and she moaned. She never felt like this before, she was experiencing something different. His touch made her go crazy.

"Levi" she moaned his name and he groaned. He liked the way his name rolled off her tongue. He moved his hand faster and she pulled his hair her mouth was agape and her eyes were closed. Her breathing was heavy and he loved the way she was tugging at his hair. He went down to her breast then placed his mouth on her nipple. She sucked in a breath and he chuckled. He went over to her other breast and he did the same.

"Ahhh" she moaned and he knew she was about to come. He went all the way down to her inner thigh then opened her legs. He licked her and her eyes flew open. "Levi" she screamed, his tongue matched the pace of his fingers. She came trembling. He removed his finger then went back up to kiss her. She could feel his member poking in between her legs. He sat up and Skylar pulled his boxer down. His member sprang out and her eyes widen. "Don't worry it won't bite" she blushed then hid her face.

His member was wayyyyy bigger than Ethan.

Skylar sat up then wrapped her hand around his erection. Her hand barely wrapped around it. She began moving her hand up and down. He groaned then held on to her hand pushing it down. He pulled her pantie down and she kicked them off. Her eyes never leaving his. He placed the tip towards her entrance and she moaned. He rubbed the tip against her folds and she moaned she tried moving her hips forward but he held her down. "do it" she whined and he smirked.

"Tell me what you want," he said

"I want you to fuck me please" she moaned and as she said this he slammed into her. She screamed and he began moving in and out of her slowly. "Levi" she cried out and he felt so pleased to hear her call out his name. He sped his pace up and she became a moaning mess.
Why does this feel so good, I can't stop myself from saying those things.

His thrusts were deep and demanding, he leaned forward and buried his head into her neck biting on her sweet spot. She dug her nails into his back and he grunted. "Fuck baby girl" he moaned. He pulled out of her then pecked her lip. Levi flipped her over and pulled her ass in the air. He slipped into her and she cried out with pleasure. She couldn't handle his deep thrust.

"Please stop" she moaned out, he went faster making sure he hit all the right spots. She gripped the sheets real tight and bit into the pillow.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked as he slowed his pace.

"No go faster please she begged, her pleas were like music to his ear. "Augh" She came and he pulled out of her. She rolled over to her side. He was on his knees, his member still standing.

"Come sit on my lap" he groaned and she smiled then walked over to him and slid down on his member. "Fuck princess" she looked into his eyes and she started moving her hips up and down. "Ride me faster" he grunted and she went as fast as she could. He started moving his hips up to match her pace. He placed his hands on her ass then slapped it really hard. She moaned then laid her head on his shoulder. He relaxed then laid down and she placed her hand on his chest.

~~~~~~~

Ethan and his men placed their ears to the door. He could hear them moaning and he turned to his boys "pay up losers I told you she could do it" Ethan bragged and they groaned, each of them gave him their money.

"Levi ahhh" she screamed and the guys cheered.

"Yeah she's getting it," Liam said and Ethan chuckled. "Wait you're not going to do anything about it?" Liam asked and Ethan shook his head. "Ethan that dude is banging your girl," he said.

"I'm not letting you guys trick me into getting back your money," Ethan said as he counted his money.

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't call your name like that when you're having sex with her" James joined in and Ethan nodded.

"You're right she never does anything when we have sex, she just laid there like a dummy" Ethan whispered and his friends laughed.

"Yes Levi!" He heard Skylar scream and the guy moaning.

"She never calls me like that, are we sure that's her in there?" Ethan asked and they shrugged.

"Hey guys there is a hole around here, fuck you should see what moves she's doing Ethan, you are not as lucky as I thought" luke chimed in and they laughed at Ethan.

"Move, let me see," Ethan said then looked through the hole. He saw Skylar sitting on top of the guy while riding him hard and fast. Her head fell back and her mouth was wide open. The guy had his hands on her breast cupping and squeezing it. Ethan was getting a little jealous. "She never does that position with me" he whispered.

"Ahh fuck yeah" he heard James groaned Ethan turned his head and he saw him jerking off.

"Stop fucking yourself asshole," Ethan said but he didn't stop.

"Why should I stop, I might as well enjoy this moment, I think you should too," James said and the other guys nodded then started to follow him.

"I'll deal with her tomorrow," Ethan said then left.

"Wait don't you wanna see the end," Liam asked and Ethan shook his head. "Fine let's go guys," Liam said and they left.
••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE😲