chapter 24

Levi sat his office while typing away on his computer. A knock sounded on his door and he looked up. "Come in" he whispered. Madison walked in with a smile plastered on her face. Levi smirked removing his glasses and placing it down on his desk. "What brings you here?" Levi asked.

"I have something to tell you which I'm pretty sure your are not going to be happy about, I didn't want to tell you but I didn't want to keep it a secret" she said as she walked over to him. She took a seat in front of him then leaned forward.

"And what's that?" He asked with one eyebrow up.

"I heard you got a kid why didn't you tell me?" She said and Levi sighed.

"He's not my son, his mother works for me sometimes I spend time with him" he told her and she laughed.

"Well they need to get there facts straight, anyways I just wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant" she said and she smiled. Madison was 3 months pregnant and she couldn't wait to see his reaction.

"Congratulations who is the father?" Levi asked and she rolled her eyes then hit his chest.

"Levi you are, I wanted tell you but I knew you weren't ready" she said and Levi smile grew wider.

"Are you serious or is this one of your pranks?" Levi eyed her suspiciously and she giggled then shook her head. "Oh my god I'm so happy right now I can't believe I'm going to be a father" he said and she knitted her eyebrows together.

"Wait you're happy I thought you weren't ready for a baby" Madison said then placed her hand on her bump. She didn't know whether Levi was serious or he was being sarcastic. She thought he was going to be angry or upset.

"Let me see" he said and she stood up then walked over to him. Slowly lifting her shirt his fingers grazed her skin, she bit her lip then pulled back.

"I'll do it" she said then lift her shirt up. Levi stared at her bump then placed his hand on it.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a father, he's going to call me daddy" Levi said then looked up at Madison.

"What makes you think it's a boy what if she's a girl" she said then pulled her shirt down. Levi shrugged then stood up. He was about to kiss her when she placed her finger on lips.

"Levi I only came here to tell you that I'm pregnant, I didn't expect that you were going to be happy because I wanted to raise the baby on my own but since you want to be involved then that's okay but we are not getting back together. We broke up for a reason" she said and he sighed then sat back in his chair.

"Yeah" he said then pursed his lips

"Well I'm leaving if you want to contact me you have my number" she said then left. He couldn't believe that his ex-girlfriend was carrying his baby. She was always the one to play pranks on him but when he saw her small bump he trusted her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar walked out of the bathroom in a towel, walking into the closet she got dressed in her booty shorts and tank top.  Walking out of her room she walked down stairs to the living room.  "Um... where did I put phone" she whispered while looking around. While looking around she bumped into someone. She almost fell but the person caught her.

"I'm sorry" they both said in unison, stepping back she looked up at Elijah.

"I'm sorry but I've never seen you before" Elijah said in a low voice.

"Oh I work for Levi" she said and he looked at her from head to toe. "And who are you?" She asked.

"I'm his brother Elijah" he said and she sat down on the couch.