chapter 5

Skylar woke up when the light shone in her face. She groaned then sat up. Her head was pounding really hard. She couldn't remember anything that happened last night. She looked beside her and she saw a man, he had his back turned towards her. Her eyes widen and she sat up real quick. "What happened" she whispered then looked under the sheets. She was naked and she started to panic.

"Oh no, Ethan is going to kill me" She got out of the bed slowly. Making sure she didn't wake him. Skylar picked up all her clothes then ran into the bathroom. Skylar put them on real fast then walked out. She looked over at the guy and saw that he was still asleep.
He looks cute when he's asleep

Skylar felt so bad for leaving without saying anything so she wrote him a note.

I'm sorry, but I had to leave. We had a great time last night, whatever it was I'm pretty sure we had fun.

Skylar placed it down on the dresser hopefully he might see it. She stormed out of the cabin then slowly closed the door. She looked around then walked over to the street. She didn't have any money to take a taxi so she had to walk.

"I hope I reach home before Ethan wakes up," she said then took off her heels, she walked down the street. Skylar felt the urge to vomit, she stopped in her tracks and ran over to the bush. She bends over and vomited out the content of her stomach. "Augh" she groaned while wiping off her mouth. Skylar started running so she could get home faster. Some people were staring at her but she didn't care. Stopped in front of an alleyway then ran through it. She was almost there when she fell.

"Ouch, that hurts" she whimpered then stood up. Skylar looked down at her bruised need then shrugged it off.
"I've been through worst" she whispered then started walking. Skylar opened the door and looked around. She placed her shoes down then tiptoed up the stairs. The door squeaked opened and she saw that Ethan was asleep then sighed.

Skylar's head was pounding and she was feeling nauseous. She walked into the kitchen then looked into the cupboard to see if she saw any pills. She took up the pill and walked over to the sink to get some water in a cup. She quickly took it when she heard the door opened and ran out of the kitchen then sat down.

"Ugh, what happened?" He asked as he walked down the stairs while rubbing his face.

"I don't know I can't remember either" she mumbled and he sat down beside her.

"So did you have fun," he asked and her heart started beating fast. Did he know? "At the club remember," he said then hit my forehead.

"Ouch" I whined and he rolled his eyes "yes I guess," she said in a low voice and he leaned back then turned the tv on.

"Okay you've had enough rest, go make me something," he said then pushed her off the chair.

"Yes sir," she said then stood up and walked into the kitchen. She looked into the fridge and she saw some turkey bacon and eggs. Skylar grabbed them then placed them down on the counter. She took out 8 slices of bread two for her and six for Ethan. She laid them out on the plate then sighed.

Skylar couldn't believe she slept with a guy, she couldn't even remember what he look like. If Ethan finds out he would be pissed.

I would love to remember what happened but I'm also scared of remembering.

"Hurry up with the fucking breakfast so stupid augh!" he shouted across the room. Skylar's eyes widen, she quickly got the bacon out before it burned. She hurriedly walked into the living room and handed him his plate of breakfast.

"I'm sorry for taking so long with your breakfast sir," Skylar said with her head bowed.

"Yeah yeah with your lame excuse, anyways the boys are coming over so make sure that you stay out of our way" Ethan warned her and she nodded. He shooed her away and she walked into the kitchen then took up her breakfast. Skylar sat down on the cold concrete then sighed. She hated keeping secrets from him. When he finds out he'll do really bad things to her. But she couldn't remember so what could she tell him. Skylar took a bit of her toast the place it down on the floor.

"I don't feel like eating anymore" she whispered to herself then moved the plate aside. She pulled her knees up towards her chest then rest her head on it.

"Hey men let's watch football, Skylar get you lazy ass up and come here!" He shouted and she lazily got up. She walked into the living and saw that only two of his friends came. She went over to Ethan and he looked up at her.

"Go make my friends something to eat," he said and her mouth fell open. Skylar looked at his friends and they were smirking.

"But I'm tired," she said in a soft voice and he started mimicking her.

"But I'm tired" he whined and she pouted. "What the fuck have been doing last night to be tried, you didn't go anywhere," he said and she nervously began playing with her fingers.
Wait he does remember!

"Of course she came with us at the bar," James said and she started biting down on her lip.

"Yeah I did and we danced" she lied and he laughed.

"Fine but you still have to make something for him to eat," Ethan said and she just nodded.

"Ethan I can't believe that you don't remember, we took drugs while she was-" her eyes widen when he was about to talk about the guy she was with but Ethan slapped him in the back of the head.

"Shut the fuck up I don't want to know what she did," Ethan said and Skylar sighed. "Why are still standing here go make something stupid bitch!" He shouted and the boys laughed. Skylar went back into the kitchen and made something for the boys to eat.

"Skylar" Ethan shouted and she walked back into the living room.

"Yes sir" she whispered.

"I'm not going to make you do too many things today, so I want you to do the laundry, clean the whole house, I want a massage after that and also my toes look a little dirty I want it clean," he said and she took a deep breath then exhaled.

"Yes sir" she mumbled then walked into her room and started cleaning
•••••••••••••••••••••
She's having a hard time

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😬