chapter 29

Levi's eyes fluttered opened, he looked down at Skylar all snuggled up beside him. Kissing the top of her head he glanced over at Kayden's crib to see if he was awake but he was still sleeping. Slowly trying to pull away from Skylar's hold she whined holding on to him really tight. "Fine I won't go" Levi whispered in her ear. Turning on her side, her back was towards his front. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she snuggled into him. "Skylar you know that I have to go to work right?" He whispered in her ear and she shook her head.

"No don't go" she whined and he chuckled. She stretched a little then yawned.

"Skylar stop moving" Levi groaned, her eyes fluttered open and she turned to look at him.

"Why?" She asked, he placed his hands on her waist then pulled away from her.

"You're giving me a boner" he said and she blushed.

"What's that" she mischievously asked knowing well what it was. Levi smirked pulling her towards his member. Skylar felt his boner poking her and she bit down on her lip.

"Do you feel that?" he breathed against her neck and she shook her head. She wanted to move her hips against him so bad but wasn't sure if she should. "You don't feel that?" He questioned and she shook her head. He began moving his hips against hers. "How about now?" he asked and she shook her head, she could feel  herself getting wet each time he did or said something. He knew she could feel it the first time he asked but she was acting like she didn't. Laying on his back he pulled her on top of him so that she was straddling his waist. She squealed and Levi placed his hands over her mouth so that she wouldn't wake Kayden.

"Shhh" placing his hands on her waist he stared up at her. "I know you feel that sky" he said and she blushed then nodded. She slowly began to move her hips against his.

"Hmmm" she hummed, moving her hips a little faster. Her head fell back and her mouth now agape. Levi watched her as she grind against him, he loved that feeling but he wanted more. If Kayden wasn't in here he would've tore her clothes off and fucked her really good, he thought. "Levi" she moaned, not too loud. He could tell that she was close, placing her hands on his waist she dug her nails into his skin. Levi hissed placing both his hands her ass cheek. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she came. Skylar was out of breath, leaning towards Levi she pecked his lips then laid her head on his chest.

"Skylar" Levi whispered when her breathing was finally even. She looked up at him then smiled. "I need to go have a shower or I feel like I'm going to explode. He told her and she giggled then got off him. Levi didn't get his release and he knew that one go wasn't good enough for him. He was glad that Skylar felt pleased and he hope that after this she would accept him to be with her.

Getting up out of bed Skylar stood up and walked over to Kayden's crib. "Aww my baby is really tired" she cooed. After Levi left the bathroom she had a shower. Stepping out of the tub she wrapped a towel around her waist.

"Sky your phone is ringing" Levi knocked on the door. Opening the door she nods as a thank you. Taking the phone she placed it towards her ears.

"Hey Nova" Skylar said with amusement in her voice.

"Skylar I miss you guys so much"

"I miss you too I wish I could see you right now but I don't leave the house"

"Yeah, I really miss Kayden too I can't wait until this is all over so that I can see you guys, I'm glad you guys are okay and safe"

"Yeah but Ethan is still coming after us" Skylar told her.

"I hope he goes to jail soon. Anyways how are things going between you and Levi"

"Nothing" Skylar blushed.

"You're lieing, you guys would be such a cute couple though, even Kayden loves him so much to call him dada"

"Nova we are not going to be together"

"Skylar I wish I could smack you right now, I'm not with you guys and I could tell that you both love each other. Skylar you better take that meat before someone else does"

"Okay Nova I hear you, we'll just see what happens" Skylar said then bit her lip.

"Anyways I've gotta get going or I'll be late for work, text you later"

"Bye" Skylar ended the call then left the bathroom.

"I thought you left?" Skylar said when she saw Levi sitting down on her bed in sweatpants and black tee "aren't you going to work?"Skylar asked and Levi nodded.

"Yes but I'm working at home today, I don't feel like going anymore" he said, nodding her head she smiled then walked over to him. She took a seat beside him then looked down at her fingers. Remembering what happened last night and this morning made her blush really hard.

"Why are your cheeks so red?" Levi smirked, lifting her chin up with his finger she looked up at him then turned her face. "Are you thinking about me?" Levi questioned and she shook her head. Leaning forward he pecked the side of her lip making her blush even harder. She didn't know what this feeling was that she had for Levi. Her heart started beating a little faster and butterflies in her stomach. Pulling away from him she quickly stood up.

"I have to get cleaning, the rooms won't clean themselves" Skylar nervously laughed and Levi nodded then chuckled.

"Okay I leave, if you need me I'm in my office" he said then left. Skylar smiled to herself then walked over to Kayden's crib.

"Kayden's still asleep he must be really tired, he never sleeps this long, Lena will be here soon too" Skylar whispered then picked up the baby monitor incase he wakes up. Leaving the room she walked down the hall to Levi's room. "Let's get cleaning" she said.

Levi was seated in his office looking at his computer when his brother Elijah called.

"Hey how's every thing going with you, Skylar and the little one?"

"Everything is going great, Skylar is really scared of Ethan he came at my office but I did recognize that it was him, he doesn't know what's coming for him I'll make sure that they take him to jail" Levi said then banged his fist against the desk.

"Be careful Levi we don't know what that guy is capable of"

"Yeah I'll be careful I have my plans" Levi said in a low voice.

"So, Skylar what about her are you both together now?"

"No we are not together I can't tell what she wants, sometimes she wants me sometime she pushes me away I don't know?" Levi said in confusion while fiddling with his keys.

"Well I can tell that she really loves you and you should let her know that you want to be with her, tell her how you feel"

"Yeah, I want us to be a family, and I want her to be my wife, make her and Kayden feel safe. You think I should tell her about the day that we met at the club?" Levi asked.

"I don't know it's up to you Levi"

"I'm not sure if I should tell her maybe she would be angry that I kept it from her for so long so I think I'll just keep to myself plus this is not the right time to do so" he told him then sighed.

"Okay do what you wanna do, anyways I have some important work to see you later"

"Yeah bye" Levi ended the call then placed his phone down.
•••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😬