chapter 21

When Levi got there he took a stroll around the park making sure that Kayden saw everything. Levi looked down at Kayden in the stroller. He was sucking on his pacifier while looking around. "You really love that Pacifer don't you?" Levi asked and he turned his gaze to Levi.

Levi was tired of walking around the park with Kayden so he sat down on a bench beside a woman with her baby. He pulled the stroller closer to him then relaxed. Levi watched the other kids playing in the sand, the slides, monkey bars and on the swings. "Do you want a snack?" Levi asked Kayden then took the Pacifier out of his mouth. Kayden started crying and Levi cocked one eyebrow up. "What's your problem I'm sure you would be hungry by now" Levi paused "Fine here's your pacifier" placing it back in his mouth he shook his head then cried even louder. Everyone turned there gaze to Levi and started whispering. "Kayden" he said then sighed. Shoving his finger in his mouth he began chewing on it while crying.

"Excuse me is he your son" the woman beside Levi asked and he looked up at her. He was about to say no but then he stopped himself.

"Umm... yes he is my son" Levi said and she smiled.

"I think your son is teething" she said and Levi knitted his eyebrows together in confusion. "Miley by the way" she said then stretched her hand out.

"Levi" he said then shook her hand.

"Anyways your son is teething, you need to notice these signs or you won't know what's wrong with your baby" she said and Levi nodded "Okay let me show you a few signs that he's teething look at how he's chewing and sucking on his thumb" she and Levi looked down at Kayden. "Also he's drooling a lot and look at how he's pulling his ears they say it's a sign I don't know" she said and Levi nodded.

"Thank you for telling me" Levi said and she nodded and smiled.

"Yeah you can do some more research since it's your first time" she said while rocking her baby. "Since he's crying now you can give him a teething ring" she told him, Levi began looking around in Kayden's diaper bag for a teething ring. When he finally found it he gave it him. He immediately stopped crying when he started chewing on the teething ring.

"I'm glad I could help but I got to get going" Miley said as she placed the baby in the stroller. "Miles let's go!" She shouted and little boy ran over to her.

"Bye" Levi said and the woman nodded and left. Levi picked up Kayden, kissing him on both his cheeks.

"I can't believe you are going have some baby tooth" Levi chuckled then grabbed a bib for the drooling baby. "I sorry I didn't notice earlier but I'm not used to having babies around" Levi said and Kayden held the teething ring out.

"Are you giving me your teething ring, silly baby?" Levi asked then tickled Kayden. He started laughing showing his baby tooth that was coming up."I see your baby tooth aww" Levi laughed then hugged Kayden. Levi's phone started ringing so he placed Kayden down in his stroller. Taking his phone out of his pocket he answered it.

"Levi why weren't you at work today?"

"Vanessa I told you I wasn't going to be at work for a week since I got sick"

"Oh, so what are you doing now?"

"I'm with kayden"

"Whose Kayden"

"He's a baby, skylar's son"

"Oh her, well I don't like her"

"Well I don't care what you say she's a nice person and I don't want you hating on her now bye" Levi said then ended the call before she could say anything. Levi smelled something and he looked down at Kayden minding his own business.

"Did you go poo poo?" Levi asked and Kayden started laughing while pumping his legs. Levi groaned then held kayden in the air. Taking out a blankets he laid it in the stroller then placed Kayden down on it. Placing the pacifier in his mouth. He removed his diaper then covered his nose "my gosh Kayden what have you been eating" he said then threw his diaper in the bin. Cleaning him off he put on a new diaper then pulled his shorts up. "Okay that's better" Levi chuckled while putting the wipes back into the bag.

"Levi pierce" someone said and he looked up. A woman was standing in front of him with blue eyes and long black hair. "Hi I can't believe it's you, I saw you sitting on the bench and I was like isn't that the billionaire" she said with amusement in her voice.

"Yeah" Levi said then gave her his million dollar smile. She blushed then hid her face.

"I didn't know that you had a baby?" She said and Levi nodded. He knew it was wrong going around telling people that the baby was his but he really didn't care. "Can I hold him" she asked and Levi nodded then picked up Kayden. "Aww he's so cute" she cooed then held her hand out. Kayden looked up at her while sucking on his pacifier then turned his head around.

"It okay kayden" Levi whispered while trying give Kayden to the woman. He held on to Levi's shirt really tight then started to cry "I'm sorry he's never like this I don't know why he's acting so clingy" Levi said and she smiled.

"It's okay anyways I gotta go it was nice talking to you" she said then walked off.

"Kayden why didn't you go to her" Levi asked then placed him back in the stroller. Kayden stared up Levi then smiled. "You like smiling don't you?" Levi asked then kissed his forehead.

"Daaaaaaa" Kayden babbled and Levi's eyes widen his heart started beating a little faster.

"Did you just say daaa?" Levi asked. "Do you mean da as in daddy or does it mean something else? I'm so confused" Levi said then smiled. He didn't know how to feel since Kayden wasn't his son but kayden calling him dada made Levi really happy.

It was getting late and Kayden fell asleep. The only thing that Levi was thinking about was that Kayden almost said dada today. He thought how Skylar would react if he told her. It's a little weird since Skylar and Levi are not together. "Maybe he meant something else, there is no way he would call me dada" Levi whispered  to himself then stood up. He picked Kayden stuff then placed them at th
the bottom of the stroller.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😮