Epilogue

Skylar left and went to Nova's house to spend sometime. Skylar really didn't wan to leave the kids with Levi but he insisted on her going and that he can handle the kids. She stayed for three days and she was finally home. She couldn't wait to see her babies. Knocking on the door to their room she waited for Levi to tell her to enter. She could just walk right in but they will know it's her.

"Enter" she heard Levi say and she smiled then opened the door. Levi looked up and a smiled came to his face. Emery was laying on Levi's chesr while Kayden was laying on his legs.

"Good morning" Levi said as Skylar walked over to them.

"Good morning" she smiled, placing her back down she placed her hands on her hips. "Are they sleeping" Skylar asked and Levi looked down then shrugged.

"Mommy" Kayden got up then crawled over to Skylar "I missed you" he said then smiled

"Mommy" Kayden got up then crawled over to Skylar "I missed you" he said then smiled. Skylar wrapped her arms around his waist then kissed both his cheeks.

"I missed you too baby" she paused "I hope you didn't give daddy a lot of trouble" Skylar said then raised her eyebrows. Kayden shook his head then giggled. "Aww my baby girl is still sleeping" Skylar cooed then looked over at Emery.

Levi and Skylar got married before Emery was born. Skylar felt so lucky to be married to Levi. He was so caring and he loved her so much. All she ever dreamt of was to be loved and cared for. Levi made her dreams came through.

When Skylar and Levi found out that they were having a baby girl they were so happy. He couldn't believe that he will soon have a little princess. Levi never left Skylar side, she found it both cute and annoying that he cared for her, but he never really let her do anything herself. Levi would kiss Skylar's bump while talking to the baby every night.

Finally when Emery was born Levi was so happy he started crying when he held her in his arms. He held her so close to her chest be never wanted to let her go. Emery was brought home Kayden ran over to Skylar then looked up at Emery. Kayden loved her so much, he always plays with her and when she would cry he would bring her toys and try to cheer her up.

Kayden was three years old, Skylar couldn't believe how fast he was growing up. Emery was 7 months old.
"Mommy,  we had fun with daddy and go to the pool and eat ice cream and go to park" Kayden said and Skylar nodded. "Emery ate ice cream too mommy" Kayden said while pointing at his sister.

"I love you so much" Skylar said then tickled Kayden and he laughed then ran over to Levi. Emery started moving around and Levi rubbed her back. Her eyes fluttered opened and she looked up.

"Ma" Emery lift her head up then pointed at Skylar "mamama" Levi placed her down and she crawled over to Skylar. Emery was so happy to see mommy. Skylar picked her up giving her multiple kisses on the cheek. Emery smiled wrapping her arms around skylar's neck.

"Levi I want to tell you something" Skylar smiled and Levi nodded.

"Whose hungry?" Levi asked and Kayden started jumping up and down in the bed.

"Me daddy, me" he said and took his glasses off then stood up.

"Okay let's get something in your tummy" Kayden held his arms up and Levi picked him up. They left the room and went downstairs to the dining room. Skylar placed Emery in her highchair then pulled it closer. While Skylar fed Emery baby food Levi helped Kayden eat his breakfast.

"Do you like that baby?" Skylar asked Emery as she gave her a spoon of apple sauce. Emery smiled while clapping her hands. Skylar couldn't wait to tell Levi what happened. She knows that he would be happy when he hears.

"Mommy I ate all my vebgetables" Kayden said and Skylar chuckled at how Kayden said vegetables.

"That's good baby, I'm so proud of you" Skylar cooed. After they finished had their breakfast. Skylar gave the kids a bath while Levi got them dressed after. Skylar walked into their room then sat down. Levi was playing with Emery.

"Dada got you dressed, you look so cute" Skylar cooed.

"Where is Kayden?" Skylar asked while looking around.

"He's watching tv in his room. What did you want to tell me" Levi asked and Skylar bit down on her lip. She sat down on the bed and Levi turned towards her.

"I'm pregnant" she blurted out and Levi raised his eyebrows as if he didn't hear what she just said.

"What?" he asked and Skylar smiled.

"I'm pregnant" she said then nervously bite on her lip.

"Wait! Are you serious?" Levi asked then stood up. He searched skylar's eyes to see if she really means it.

"Yeah, this was really unexpected. I mean, we just had Emery" Skylar said then started pacing around the room.

"We are going to have another baby, I'm do happy right now" Levi said as he walked over to Skylar. He held her hand in his and she looked up at him.

"When I was at Nova's house, I was vomiting and having headaches then I realized that I missed my period. I took a pregnancy test, it was positive. I kn-" she kept on talking but Levi cut her off by kissing her.

"Skylar this is great I can't wait to tell mom" Levi paused then turned to Emery. "You hear that Emery you are going to be a big sister" Levi said then picked her up. He kissed her cheek and she giggled.

"Dadadada" she screamed and Skylar smiled. She couldn't believe she's going to have three kids now. Kayden is three years old, Emery is 7 months and there is another tiny human growing inside of me.

"What if we have twins" Levi said and Skylar's eyes widen.

"No Levi that's too much" Skylar said then shook her head.

"I want to have a lot of babies" Levi chuckled and Skylar rolled her eyes.

"You are crazy" Skylar said then kissed his cheek.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This book has finally came to an end I just want to say thank you guys for reading, voting and commenting.

Don't worry guys there will be a new book coming out soon and you'll love it 😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😚