chapter 14

When you guys are reading do you read a loud or in your minds? Do you make different voices for each character in a story?
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Skylar's eyes fluttered open when the sun shone into her face. She groaned then sat up and looked around. She had this weird feeling when she remembered that she left Ethan's house and he's probably looking for her. She looked over at Kayden and he was was still asleep. Getting up she walked into the bathroom to get herself cleaned up. She was tired and exhausted after all that's happened last night. She looked up in the mirror then sighed. Her face was swollen and red, she didn't know whether she should be here or not. She Barely even knows the guy.

"What am I doing here, what if he comes here and kill me" so many thought were running through her head. She tried so hard not to think about it. She took up the new toothbrush and added a little toothpaste on it. She brushed her teeth then washed her face. Skylar started feeling cramps but it wasn't that bad. She placed her hand on her lower abdomen then winced.

"Ahhh" she whimpered, her eyes widen when she realized that she was seeing her period. "Oh god no not now I just got here" she ran into the room and quickly searched into her bag for a pad or tampon. When she couldn't find any she groaned then grabbed some clothes. She went back into the bathroom then placed her clothes down. Turned the shower on then removed all her clothing.

"I can't believe this is happening" she said as she got into the tub. She went under the shower and watched as the blood went into the drain. She thought about  what was she going to, she couldn't saty into the bathroom all day and Kayden will soon be awake.

Skylar heard someone knocking on the door and her eyes widen she didn't know what to do. "Come!" She shouted from the bathroom.

"Skylar I just came to check on you" she heard Levi said on the outside of her door and her heart started beating really fast. "Is everything okay?" He asked and she bit down on her lip.

"I can't tell him that I'm seeing my period that's weird plus he's a man" Skylar whispered to herself. "Yeah I'm okay!" She lied.

Kayden started crying and Levi looked over at the crying baby "Skylar" Levi called "your baby is crying you need to come and get him" he said.

"I can't, can you do it for me please" she asked and Levi cocked one eyebrow up.

"I don't know how to do it I've never held a baby before" he said and Skylar rolled her eyes.

"Just pick him up then bounce him he'll quiet down" she told him and he walked over to the baby. Levi was a little afraid to pick the baby up. Kayden just stared up at him while crying. Levi slowly lift Kayden up the held him up in the air.

"It's okay" he whispered and Kayden started crying even more. "I can't do this" he said then placed the baby down "here suck on this" he said then placed the pacifier in his mouth. "Good boy" he said when Kayden stopped crying.

"Skylar I need to go and I think your baby needs a diaper change" he said then covered his nose.

"Ahhh" Skylar screamed when she felt another stabbing pain in her abdomen.

"Skylar is everything okay in there?" Levi asked but she didn't answer.

"Levi I'm seeing my period" she said then waited for him to say something. Levi was so confused, he knitted his eyebrows together then shoved his hands into his pocket.

"What?" he asked then scratched the back of his head.

"Don't you know what a period is don't you have a sister or a girlfriend or didn't you learn about it in school?" Skylar asked and Levi chuckled.

"No, no and no" he paused "I don't do girlfriends only a one night thing neither do I have a sister only a brother and we both where home schooled I was never interested in the girls body parts" he said and Skylar rolled her eyes then shook her head.

"Can you ask one of the maids if they have a pad or tampon?" Skylar asked and Levi said okay. He left her room and went downstairs to the kitchen where Stella was making breakfast. Levi cleared his throat and she turned around then smiled.

"Stella do have one of those pads or tampon things" he asked her and she blushed then nodded. "Skylar needs one" he said and she nodded.

"I'll be right back" she said in a low voice then left. Seconds later she came back with a tampon. Levi took it from her then left. He held it up in the air then tilt his head to the side. "What are they supposed to do with this?" he asked himself. He took out his phone then research what a tampon was. He walked back into the room then knocked on skylar's bathroom door. "They insert it into the vagina" his said in his British accent then scrunched his nose up. "This is why I don't learn about these stuffs" he told himself.

"Come in but please don't look" she said and he turned his head then walked over to her.

"I wouldn't dear to look I can't believe you girls put that small thing into your vagina" he said and rolled her eyes then took it from him. "So what do you do with the pads then?" He curiously asked.

"Get out, if your so curious go ask someone else or research it" she told him and he left the bathroom. He walked over to the bed then sat down beside Kayden who was staring into space. "Are just going to lay there and stare into space" he asked and Kayden looked over at him while sucking on his pacifier.

"Anyways I need to get to work" he whispered to himself then stood up. Skylar walked out of the bathroom and Levi looked up at her she had a pained expression on her face. "Thank god you're out. I'm going to give you this card so that you can buy everything that you need. Buy some diapers, formula, stroller whatever you and your baby needs" he told her.
•••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😅