chapter 31

After what had happened, Levi decided to call it a day and go home. He was feeling a little pain but it was nothing he couldn't handle. Levi was strong and had went through many beatings before, so this was nothing to him.

When Levi got home he walked into the kitchen to get an ice pack he didn't want anyone to see him like this so he was planning on going to his room and sleep. He was walking into the living room to get to the stairs when he saw Skylar and Lena with Kayden. She has been ignoring him for the past few days after he told her about his feelings for her.

"You're home early" Skylar said in a low voice and Levi turned towards her. "Oh my god what happened to your face" she quickly ran over to him, placing both her hands on his cheeks.

"Skylar it's nothing" Levi whispered.

"What happened?" She asked in concern and Levi sighed then pulled away from her.

"I got into a fight I'm fine okay" he said then walked passed her.

"No Levi you are not fine I'll go get the first aid kit, now go have a bath and I'll be up there" she demand and he walked up the stairs while mumbling. Skylar walked into the kitchen, Stella was washing up the dishes. "Stella do you know where the aid kit is?" Skylar asked and she nodded then smiled.

"One is in your bathroom" Stella said and Skylar nodded. Leaving the kitchen she ran up the stairs and went to her room. She got the first aid kit from her bathroom then left. She didn't like seeing when Levi's hurt, she was scared and she wanted to know why was he even fighting.

Skylar walked into Levi's room then waited for him to finish having a bath. Something came to her mind and her heart started racing. "What if it was Ethan oh no" she whispered to herself. "It's all because of me Levi's hurt, well I won't jump to conclusion it could be someone else" she whispered while biting down on her lip. Levi walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He saw Skylar sitting down on his bed and he rolled his eyes.

"Skylar leave" he said and she looked up at him then shook her head. "Skylar I'm fine I've been in a lot of fights before this now go" he walked into his closet then got dressed in his sweatpants.

"Levi stop being stubborn and let me dress your wounds" she said then stood up.

"Why do you even care you just work for me isn't that what you said plus you have been ignoring me for the past few day and as soon as I'm hurt you're here" he said and her face sadden.

"You're right but I don't care what you say Levi you are hurt and I'm not leaving until I take care of you now come lie down" she gestured him towards the bed and he sighed then did what he said. She sat beside him then pulled the kit. She began dressing his cuts while he stared up at her. A smile came to his face when he notice how gentle she was. Raising his hands he pushed back the loose strands behind her ear. He loved everything about her, her smile, he loved her eyes, the freckles on her nose and cheeks. The way she blushed and bit her lip. His thoughts were interrupted when she said something.

"Who did you get into a fight with?" She asked.

"Ethan" he simply said and she stiffened "it's okay Skylar he can't hurt you anymore he's going to jail" Levi said and she relaxed.

"Oh thank God I hope he stays in there forever but I'm glad you are okay" she said and he nodded.

"But you'll have to go be at the court tell the judge what he did to you and your son" Levi said and her eyes widen.

"No Levi I can't, I don't want to see him" she begged and Levi sat up.

"Skylar it's okay he won't be able to hurt you because the police will be around him" he assured her and she nodded. He began caressing her cheek with his thumb. She stared into his eyes leaning into him.

"Thank you Levi" she whispered, her lips brushed his and her lips parted. She kissed him and he deepened the kiss. Shoving his tongue in her mouth he tasted every inch and corner. He bit her lip slowly dragging it with his teeth a small moan escaped her lips. Never wanting him to pull back she placed her hand on his cheek and a whimper left his lip.

"Ouch ouch" he whimpered and Skylar pulled back then pouted.

"Oh you poor baby" Skylar cooed while gently caressing his cheeks. "You're okay" she said and he smiled. A knocked sounded on the door and Skylar head snap towards that direction.

"Come" Levi said and the door opened, Lena walked in with Kayden in her arms.

"Um... Skylar it's Kayden's nap time, when I put him down to sleep he just wakes up back and starts crying" Lena said with a worried look on her face.

"It's okay Lena give him to me" Lena gave Kayden to Skylar then left.

"What's wrong baby do you want your paci" Skylar cooed while looking down at Kayden, he wanted to sleep so bad but he was fighting it. "I'll get it and your teddy okay" she placed Kayden down beside Levi then left. Kayden crawled up to Levi then sat down.

"Hey buddy are you scared?" Levi asked and Kayden just stared at him.

"Daaaaa" he touched Levi's face and he whimpered. Kayden's lip was now pushed out and his cheek were flushed.

"Don't cry daddy's okay Kayden" Levi said while touching his face "see daddy's fine" Levi said. He was feeling so much pain after touching his face but he wanted Kayden to know that it was okay. Kayden laid his head on Levi's chest then closed his eyes. Levi looked down at him and realized that he was sleeping. Levi chuckled then carefully laid on his side wrapping his arms around Kayden's body. "You fell asleep on daddy, I might as well take a nap too" Levi kissed the top of his head then closed his eyes.

Skylar walked back into the room and saw that Kayden and Levi was asleep. She loved seeing them both together it makes her heart melt. Placing Kayden's teddy beside him. She took a picture of both of them then saved it as her wallpaper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That idiot thinks that he could just put me in jail well he made a sad mistake" Ethan evilly chuckled. He was glad that his friend was one of the police officer who help carried him away. He told James everything and he help Ethan escaped.

"Don't worry Skylar I'll be back and you'll be sorry you ever decided to leave" Ethan said then banged his fist against the car. "Get out of the fucking way" Ethan shouted at the car in front of him. He was leaving the country for awhile because he knew they would come searching for him. When he comes back he'll have a better plan.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I felt like giving you guys an update, you guys deserve it💕

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😖