chapter 26

"Dada" Kayden said while holding his arms out, Levi looked at Kayden and he didn't know what to say or do. His heart started beating a little face and he looked back at Skylar.He was about to take Kayden from Skylar when she pulled back.

"Kayden, Levi is not your father" Skylar said. Levi felt a little hurt that she said that but it was true.

"Skylar it's okay" Levi said and Skylar shook her head.

"Dada" Kayden insisted wanting Levi to hold him. He started crying, Levi wanted to hold him just as bad but Skylar wouldn't let him.

"Kayden no!" She warned and he cried even louder while pointing at Levi.

"Skylar there is no need to shout at him, I don't have a problem with him calling me dada, you were the one that said he would grow out of it" he told her.

"Yeah but what if he doesn't?" She said while trying to calm Kayden down. "He would become too attached to you"

"There is nothing wrong if he sees me as his father Skylar" Levi said while looking at Kayden.

"Who even thought him how to say dada, I'd never said it to him, did you?" She asked and Levi shook his head.

"No I didn't teach him nor did I ever mentioned that word around him" Levi assured her.

"I know it's not Lena, if we never teach him there is no way he should even known that word" she said and Levi shrugged.

"What's wrong about him calling me dada you said it didn't mean anything" he said.

"Yeah because your not his father, I don't even know w-" she was about to say but she stopped herself. She was going to tell Levi that she didn't know who his real father was because she had sex with a complete stranger. She felt so stupid for letting that happen to her and she didn't want to talk about it. She felt like a bad mother to Kayden, and it's all her fault he doesn't have a real father.

"Dada" he cried while holding his arms out.

"Kayden I know you want to go to dada I mean Levi but it's you're nap time" Skylar said and Levi sighed.

"I can put him to bed" Levi said, Skylar hesitated a little but gave Kayden to Levi. She didnt want him to think that Levi was his father Kayden immediately stop crying then laid his head on Levi's chest. He closed his and Levi wiped his tears.

Kayden was a very stubborn baby when he doesn't gets what he wants he cries and he won't stop until he gets what he wants. Skylar hated when he cries but since Kayden was insisting on calling Levi dada and wanting to go to Levi she didn't want him to, but she gave up since he wasn't going to stop crying.

"I'm so sorry Kayden" she paused then rubbed his back "she looked up at Levi then whispered "I think we should continue telling him that you're not his father, this wouldn't have happened if I hadn't let you spend so much time with him"

"I get it Skylar okay" he said then rolled his eyes.

"You want to be a father that bad don't you have a baby on the way?" She asked and Levi shook his head.

"No, my ex played a prank on me, she already has a boyfriend" Levi said."I don't know why you're making a big deal out of it, what's wrong with him calling me his dada"

"We are not together Levi, I work for you. When Kayden get older I don't want him to think that we have something when we don't, I'm not living here forever Levi I just want to save enough money so I can leave and go somewhere else" she said then walked away.

"Skylar" he called but she continued walking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan pulled up in front of Levi's company, getting out of his he walked inside he wanted to tell Levi a piece of his mind. How could that bastard take Skylar away from me, he thought. Walking up to lady at the front desk he cleared his throat.

"How may I help you?" Gemma asked while starting at Ethan.

"I need to have a talk with Levi, it's an emergency" he said and she rolled her eyes.

"Levi is not here so you can't have a talk with him" Gemma waved him off.

"Do you know when he'll be at work?" He asked.

"Look Levi comes to work anytime he want, now that he's with that girl" she said the last part through gritted teeth.

"What girl" he asked clueless of what she was talking about.

"I don't remember her name, if you want to talk to Levi that bad I'll make an appointment for you next week Monday he'll be here" she said then wrote something down. Ethan nodded, he was about to leave when something popped up in his head.

"Um... do you know where he lives" Ethan asked and gemma groaned.

"No one knows where Levi lives, he doesn't give that that information out, now can you please leave it's almost my break time, if want ask any other question wait till he get here okay" she said and he walked off.

"So fucking rude how could he have her working at this company" Ethan said then got into his car and drove off. When he got home he went into kitchen to see what his wife cooked.

"Honey what did you make?" Ethan asked while looking around the kitchen

"I haven't made anything yet, I just started" Camila whispered and Ethan's jaw clenched and unclenched. If it were Skylar my lunch would've been ready already, he thought.

"What do you mean you haven't started yet I'm hungry Camila" Ethan said and she turned towards him.

"Ethan I was fucking tired don't expect me do everything I'm not your maid, I'm your wife" she cursed and he slammed his fist against the counter.

"I've been working so fucking hard and I'm hungry, you couldn't just get up and make me something to eat!" He shouted and she rolled her eyes.

"You know what you do it then" she said then threw the knife in the sink. She was about to walk out when he grabbed her arm.

"Ethan let go of me, you are hurting me" she whimpered while trying to pull her hand away from his.

"You better fucking cook my lunch or I'll get really angry!" He shouted and she pushed him. He slapped her on the cheek and she fell to the ground in pain. She started crying and his eyes widen when he realize what he did. Her family would kill him for putting his hands on their daughter. Ethan gulped while looking down at Camila.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do it, I don't know what came over me please forgive me" he begged then kneel down in front of her. He was about to touch her when she flinched and moved away from him. "I'm sorry babe you know I would never hurt you please hit me back" he said, tears starting form in his eyes he was scared that her father would shoot him for what he did.

"Don't fucking touch or speak to me" she cried then left the kitchen.

"I'm so stupid" he said then banged his head against the wall "I'm so used to hitting Skylar when she did something stupid I didn't realize that I was hurting my wife" he said to himself.

"I need to make up for it" he said then left his house.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Another update for my readers💕

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😲