chapter 44

Elijah paced around room with his hand shove in his pocket and his head down. Ivy touched him on his shoulder and he looked up. "Mom I've never seen him like this before, it breaks my heart knowing what he's going through" Elijah whispered while staring at Ivy.

"Yeah, me too but I hope everything will be okay soon" she said and Elijah nodded.

"Levi never cries, it's the first I've ever seen him crying for someone he really loves them with all his heart" he paused "He would do anything to get Skylar back, I mean if it was me and that happened to anyone of you I would've done the same" Elijah smiled.

"This is all because of that evil man Ethan, I hope he dies. He almost killed my grandson and he has my daughter in law, I can't imagine what she's going through poor thing" Ivy said then looked down at the floor.

"I wish I could find him right now and just kill him" Elijah said through gritted teeth. "I hate him so much" he paused then looked at Levi through the window. "Just look at him, imagine all the pain he's feeling and he acting brave for his son" Elijah said. Levi fell asleep with Kayden laying on his chest.

"I have to go, I can't stay here, I need to find that bastard" Elijah said then took a step back.

"Please be careful Elijah" Ivy said and he nodded then stormed out of the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar eyes fluttered opened and she groaned when her head started pounding. Glancing around she saw that she was in a place that she didn't recognize. It was dark and she felt cold. She was so confused but then she remembered what happened. "Kayden" she said while looking around. He wasn't there, tears filled her eyes and she placed her hands over her mouth "My baby" she cried.

"Skylar you are awake" Ethan said as he walked into the room with a plate in his hands.

"You stupid asshole where is my son how could you leave him there all by himself" Skylar stormed up to him, her hand connected with his cheek and his eyes widen.

"You fucking bitch have you forgotten who I am!" Ethan shouted then placed the plate down. He grabbed her by her throat and she started gasping for air. "I told you that I wasn't going to take the kid with me, I hate kids" he said then pushed her. Skylar fell to the floor and she started coughing. "You know something I have a wife and she want to have a baby so bad and you know what, she thought something was wrong with her but no it was me. I couldn't have children because my sperm is good for nothing" he chuckled then took a few steps closer. "Can you please tell me how Kayden is my son?" He asked and she just stared up at him "Tell Me!" He shouted and she jumped.

"You know how I got pregnant, because you made a bet with your friends that I should have sex with a complete stranger" she told him and his hands balled in a fist.

"Didn't I give you a condom?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yes, but I lost it and guess what we had unprotected sex, Levi was so delicious and he was way bigger than you" she said and he got angry.

"Just shut up, and don't you say his fucking name I hate that guy so much" Ethan seethed. "Eat this food or starve to death" he placed the plate on the ground and she huffed. She started playing with her food when she remembered that Ethan left the oven on.

"Oh god no, Kayden" she said then stood up.

"Ethan you left the oven on with the pizza in it" she said and he looked up at her.

"So what" Ethan said then sat down in the couch.

"Kayden might be in danger what if something happens and it explode or something?" She asked her heart started beating faster she was scared that something might have happened to Kayden. She started crying and Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Nothing is going to happen to the kid I'm sure the oven will just shut off" Ethan waved her off "now stop your crying it's really annoying" he told her and she rolled her eyes.

"He must be terrified, scared, maybe he wants his mommy please go get him Ethan I want my baby" she cried and he groaned out loudly.

"I'm not taking the kid here, I want you to stop annoying me so I'm going call one of my friends to go check on him" he told her and she nodded.

"Please let them give him something to eat" she sniffed and he nodded. Ethan took out his phone then brought it to his ear. He began talking on the phone and Skylar waited to see what was happening.

She placed her hand under her shirt to touch her belly. She slowly began running her hands over it while anxiously waiting on Ethan.

"Okay thank you" he said then ended the call. He cleared his throat then turned towards her. "The house is completely burned to the ground and there was nothing left" he said and as soon as he was finished talking she fainted.

Ethan threw a cup of water on Skylar's face and she shut up. She started couching then glared at him.
"You fainted after I told you that Kayden is dead" he said and stood and walked over to him.

"This is all your fault if you hadn't left the oven on to make stupid pizza and I told you not to leave Kayden there he would've been here with me!"She screamed at him while hitting his chest. She felt so broken and she felt like she wanted to let him kill her. He slapped her on the cheek then punched her and she whimpered.

"I'm tired of you acting like this" he pushed her up against the wall then grabbed the rope from of the table. Tieing both her hands and feet. He grabbed the tape from off the dresser then placed it on her mouth. "Now there is piece and quite" he smirked then stoop down to her level. "Don't worry everything will soon come back to normal just like we were, no kid, no Levi" he said then began caressing her cheek. She moved her head, tears kept on falling, her eyes read and puffy. She was tired and scared at the same time. All she could think about was Kayden and Levi.

"Shhh shhh don't cry" he whispered in her ear then stood up.

"Okay, few minutes later when you cool down, you can have your dinner" he said then left.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😭