chapter 11

Skylar was so happy that she was going to get a job. She couldn't wait to tell Ethan. Skylar walked into the store and she looked around for Nova. When she spotted her she walked up to her "where is Kayden?" Skylar asked and she pointed towards the boss's office.

"She didn't really like the idea of me having the baby around while working so she took him. She loves that baby, it's like she wanted to spoil him for the day" she said and I laughed. "So did you get a job?" She asked.

"Remember that guy Levi he offered me a job at his house to clean and run errands," I told her and she squealed.

"Oh my god you get to work with the billionaire," she said and Skylar cocked one eyebrow up then nodded.

"Yeah, it's not a big deal," Skylar told Nova and she slapped her on the arm.

"It is that guy is so damn hot oh my god," she said and I laughed "if he wasn't rich I would've dated him because sometimes the rich guys can be arrogant," Nova said.

"Skylar" Grace called and Skylar looked over Nova's shoulder. Grace held a sleeping Kayden in her arms. Skylar walked over to her then took Kayden from her.

"Thanks" Skylar whispered and she nodded.

"He was such an angel" Grace smiled and Skylar nodded then looked over at Nova.

"I got to get going, put this little one to sleep," Skylar said then smiled and Nova hugged her. She left the store and started walking down the street towards her home. She looked down at Kayden then smiled. When she got home Kayden woke up so she placed him down then looked around. Ethan wasn't in the house and she wondered where he went.

"Kayden are you hungry?" she whispered as she walked into the kitchen with the baby creeping behind her. She placed him in his highchair then gave him some juice. She looked into the fridge and there was nothing to eat.

"There's nothing here I guess I'll have to wait until Ethan gets back" she whispered to herself. Only one baby food was left and she took it out then looked over at Kayden.

"This is our last one baby I'm so glad I got the job then we won't have to be hungry again," she said as she walked over to the baby. Pulling him forward she grabbed his bib then placed it around his neck.

"Come on baby" Skylar cooed while giving him a spoonful of applesauce. He moved his head away and Skylar sighed. "Please kay there is nothing left to eat and I don't want you to starve" Skylar begged and Kayden just stared at her. She tried feeding him again and he shook his head.

"Maybe later you'll want it" she whispered then placed the jar back into the fridge. She picked him up then walked into the room. Removing all his clothes, she went into the bathroom then placed him into the tub. Since she didn't have anyone to watch him she had to take one with him.

When she was finished she wrapped him up in a towel then left the bathroom. "Mama loves you" she cooed as she placed him down on the bed. He smiled then began chewing on his fingers. "Only four diapers left" she groaned out then rolled her eyes. She pulled both his legs up then placed the diaper under his bottom.

"I hope Ethan gets some money because there is nothing left in the house" she whispered to herself. She placed his onesie over his head then button it up. "All done" she cooed and he started pumping his legs a little. After getting dressed she left and went to the kitchen. Took out the baby food and walked into the living room then sat down. She placed Kayden down then took out a spoonful of the applesauce. "Please eat it for mommy," she said and he opened his mouth.

"Good baby boy," she said then gave him another spoon until it was finished. Skylar's stomach started to make noise and she whined. She couldn't do anything about it. She put Kayden to sleep then placed him into the crib. Since there was nothing to eat and Ethan wasn't at home yet she went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Skylar woke up When she heard shuffling outside the room. She looked around the room and saw that Kayden was still asleep. Ethan walked in then looked over at Skylar and smirked. He started walking funny his eyes red and his hair all over the place. She knew he was drunk and high, which made her a little scared.

"Skylar" he laughed then sat down on the bed.

"Ethan you're drunk, you spent your money buying alcohol and illegal stuff when there is nothing in the house to eat and we are out of baby diapers!" she whispered shout so that she wouldn't wake the baby. He grabbed her hand then pulled her towards him. She tried pushing him off but he was too strong.

"Skylar stop fighting me or else I'll fuck you up," he said while trying to remove her clothes. She cried while hitting him.

"Leave me alone the baby is in here," she said while trying to push him off her. He slapped her and she whimpered. Kayden woke up and started crying. "I'm not letting you do this in front of Kayden" Skylar screamed then kicked him in balls. He cried out in pain then let her go.

"You need to sober up right now Ethan" Skylar shouted then picked up a crying Kayden. She left the room while trying to calm down Kayden. She went back into the room and saw that Ethan fell asleep. She rolled her eyes then went into the bathroom. She took a quick bath with Kayden then got him dressed. She was leaving so could get the job. She got dressed into a dress then combed her hair into a ponytail. Since there was nothing here to eat, she searched Ethan's pocket and found some money. She left the room and went into the living room to get Kayden's shoe. She wanted to leave before Ethan wake up again.

Skylar tried putting on Kayden's shoe but he kept on moving around. "Kayden!" Skylar shouted and he started crying. She put on his shoes then sighed. "Mommy is sorry for shouting at you, I'm just frustrated," she said then picked him up while bouncing him. She left the house then walked down the street to the store. She was hoping she could get some baby food for him.

When she got to the store she gave Kayden to Nova then walked into the baby section. She took up a few things for Kayden to eat then walked up to Nova. "Skylar is everything okay, you just walked into the store without saying anything to me?" She asked.

"I'm sorry can you keep Kayden for me Please?" Skylar asked and Nova nodded. "He hasn't eaten anything from in the morning so here," Skylar said and she took it.

"Skylar I can keep Kayden for today, only because the boss doesn't want me getting distracted" Nova said and Skylar nodded then kissed Kayden's forehead. "Mommy will be back soon okay" Skylar mumbled then looked at Kayden. She could tell he wanted to cry. "Its okay mommy will be back," she told him then left.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry for the late update

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😒