chapter 51

Levi and Skylar had been trying for weeks to get pregnant but all the test came out negative. She cried telling Levi that she could never get pregnant again but Levi would always comfort her and tell her everything will be okay.

Levi sat on the bed with Kayden in his arms. He was waiting on Skylar to leave the bathroom. She was testing if she was pregnant again. "It's negative Levi" she said as she walked out of the bathroom. Skylar sat down on the bed and Levi wrapped his arms around her waist. She laid her head on his chest then sighed.

"We can try again" he assured her and she pulled away then looked up at him.

"I don't know, I'll never get pregnant Levi we've been trying for weeks and I still can't get pregnant because something is wrong with me" she paused then began playing with her fingers "I'm sorry I can't give you another baby" she cried.

Levi sighed then placed Kayden down. He hugged Skylar then began playing in her hair. "It's okay Skylar it's not your fault at all, atleast we have Kayden" he said to her "Skylar" he called and he realised that she fell asleep. He chuckled then kiss the top of her head. He laid her down and she snuggled into the pillow.

"Mama" Kayden said while pointing at Skylar.

"She just fell asleep like that, I guess she's tired" Levi said then picked up Kayden. He left the room down the hall to the theatre. "Lets watch a movie Kayden" Levi said and he nodded. He opened the door then walked over to the chairs.

"Sit down while daddy go get some snacks" he said then walked over to the mini snack bar. He grabbed a couple of snack and juice then walked back over to Kayden. Placing them down he turned the screen on. "Do you wanna watch boss baby?" Levi asked.

"Yeah" Kayden said while nodding his head. Boss baby was Kayden favourite  movie to watch. He would watch it over and over again, he never get tired of it. "Yay" he said while clapping his hands. Levi smiled then ruffled his hair.

"Here" Levi said while giving Kayden his snack "Kayden" Levi called but he didn't take his eyes off the TV. Levi waved the snack infront if Kayden face and he moved his head. Levi rolled his eyes then paused the movie.

"Ahhh" Kayden screamed then looked over at Levi. Levi chuckled then gave the snack to him.

"Kayden here's you snack" he said and Kayden took it then smiled.

"Thwank you" Kayden said then pointed at the TV "pway" he said and Levi pressed play. Levi watched Kayden as he ate his snack while watching TV.

"If you need your sippy cup it's beside you" he told Kayden and he nodded then placed his finger on his lips. "You are something else when you're watching this movie" Levi whispered to himself.

The door opened then closed and Levi looked up. Ivy walked in then smiled "hey" she said and Kayden looked up.

"Nana" he said then smiled.

"Oh so you would stop watching your movie to look at grandma but when I call you, you ignore me" Levi said and Ivy laughed. Levi paused the movie then placed the remote down.

"How's everything going, is Skylar alright?" Ivy asked and Levi shook his head.

"Not really, we've been trying to have a baby but the pregnancy test came out negative so she get emotional, saying it's her fault but I keep telling her it's not" Levi said and Ivy sighed. "Sometimes she gets angry then starts crying, you know what she did today?" He said then chuckled.

"What did she do?" Ivy asked.

"She was crying saying that it was her fault and while I was explaining to her that it was not her fault she fell asleep which is weird" Levi said with one eyebrow cocked up "I guess she was really tired" he said.