chapter 32

Mature content!!!

"Skylar it's going to be okay my mom loves Kayden" Levi said and Skylar whined.

"I know but I'm going to miss him so much, he's never away from me for that long" She said and he chuckled then placed his hands on her cheek.

"Skylar it's just for a few days" Levi said and she nodded.

"Well then I'm going to do some cleaning" she said and Levi shook his head.

"No, no cleaning today get some rest" Levi told her and she smiled then nodded. Skylar didn't know what to do now that she's not cleaning today and Kayden is not home. Walking into the kitchen she sighed then took out a small bucket of ice cream. Grabbing the sprinkles, a couple of fruits and gummys "yum I can't wait to take a bite" she whispered. Skylar glanced over at the cabinet in the corner of the room she always wondered what was inside. Quickly placing the cup down she walked over to it then opened it her eyes widen when she saw many different types of liquor inside.

She shrugged and was about close it when she remembered that she was going to have fun today. The last time she got drunk was when she went to the club with Ethan. Grabbing a bottle of tequila she left the kitchen with her stuffs and she went to her room then sat down.

Turning on her tv she laid down on her bed then placed the ice cream on her lap. She took a spoonful of ice cream then moaned. "Oh god that taste so great" she poured some of the tequila on top then began eating the rest. Picking up her phone she turned on the screen to look at the time. A smile came to her lips when she saw her wallpaper with Levi and Kayden sleeping.

After the movie was finished and so was her ice cream she decided to drink the tequila alone. She was almost drunk. Skylar placed the bottle down then left her room walking down the hall to Levi's room she knocked on his door. He opened the door and smiled when he saw Skylar standing there. "Yes?" He whispered, she didn't really want to ask him anything so she made something up.

"Are you going to work today?" Skylar asked and he chuckled then shook his head.

"Skylar why would I go to work now it's in the evening?" Levi said then tap her on her forehead. She giggled then walked closer to him. Leaning forward she stared into his eyes and he looked at her as if she was mad. He would assume that she was drunk but he knew she didn't drink. Wrapping her arms around his waist Skylar bit her lip.

"Sky have you been drinking?" He asked her and she shook her head then kissed him. Levi deepened the kiss wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to his body. A smirk forming on his lips when he could taste the tequila and something else. Something like maybe ice cream, he thought. He loved the taste and he wanted more. Placing one hand on her back he pulled her forward then pushed her up against the wall a gasped left her lips. Shoving his tongue into her mouth he tasted every inch and corner.

"Hmmm" he hummed against her lips, her hands now in his hair pulling and tugging at his curls. She was running out of breath but Levi never wanted to pull away. Her breathing increasing and she placed her hands on his chest pushing him back a little. Levi finally pulled then went down to her neck, her mouth fell opened and her eyes closed shut. Heat pooled between her legs and she squeezed her legs shut.

"Ahhh" the sound of her moaning was pleasing to his ear. His hands began to trial up her legs and she shivered at his touch. "Levi" she moaned pushing him back. She looked up at him his eyes clouded with lust she bit her lip and he smirked. Swaying her hips from side to side she walked back to her room. Levi wondered if that was a seductive call or it didn't mean anything. He wanted to walk right up to her and lift her over his shoulders carrying her to his room. Show her what daddy can really do but he left it alone he walked back into his room then laid down on his bed.