chapter 39

Skylar walked out of the bathroom fully dressed for her appointment. This was her first time leaving the house and it scares her s little. Knowing Ethan is somewhere out there looking for her, but she felt safe around Levi knowing that he will always be by her side. "Hmm... Levi hurry up we have to get going!" Skylar shouted.

"I'll be out there in a sec" Levi peeked his head through the closet door and Skylar looked at him. She placed both hands on her waist then sighed.

"Levi we are already late for my appointment" Skylar whined and Levi walked out of the closet in his black button down suit and his hair all over the place. He walked over to Skylar then removed her hands from her waist.

"Skylar it's okay we are not late just calm down okay, we are not going to miss our appointment" Levi said and she smiled. Levi picked up his comb and began combing his hair back. Skylar bit her lip as she admired Levi from head to toe. "Okay now I'll just get my phone and then we can go" Levi pulled her closer and she nodded.

"Did you have to wear your suit though couldn't you wear a tee and jeans?" Skylar asked and Levi chuckled then caressed her cheek.

"No baby I don't wear those when I leave this house, I always wear my suit and at home I wear those" he told her and she stared into his eyes. She pulled him in for a kiss, placing a hand on his neck to pull him forward.  She pulled back the placed her hands on his suit.

"Levi I want you now" Skylar said while unbuttoning his suit.

"Skylar we have an appointment soon and we need to get going" Levi said and she whined.

"I know but I really want to take me now" she moaned, he removed her hands from his suit then looked at her.

"Well your mood changed quick, first it Levi let's go, now it is Levi I want you. Skylar as soon as we get back from your appointment we can do anything that you want" he told her and she sighed.

"It's my hormones they are driving me crazy" she told him as he walked over to the other side of the bed to get his phone. "Anyways it depends on my mood later, I might not want you to touch me" Skylar said and Levi raised his eyebrows.

"Okay let's go" Levi said the grabbed her hand. He lead her out of the room then helped her walked down the stairs.

"Levi you don't need to treat me like I'm some fragile girl I can do it by myself" Skylar felt annoyed and Levi rolled his eyes.

"Skylar I'm just making sure you and the baby are okay" Levi said when he reached at the end of the step. Skylar pulled her hand away then walked off.

"It was sweet the first time but now your being over protective, Levi this isn't my first time getting pregnant and Kayden came out prefect" Skylar told him and he sighed.

"I know but I want to make sure that you are okay, this is my first time being around you when your pregnant" he placed hands on her bump. She smiled then pecked his lips.

"Aww your so cute but relax I promise I'll be careful so you don't have to worry" Skylar smiled and he nodded.

When they got to the hospital Levi got out of the car then walked over to the other side. Slowly opening the door for Skylar, she placed her hand in his.

"Thank you" Skylar whispered. They walked into the hospital hand in hand. "Um.... I have an appointment with Mr Bailey" Skylar said and the lady at the front desk looked up and smile.

"Room 3" she said and with a nod they both left and went to room 3. Slowly opening the door Levi peeked his head through.

"Come on in" doctor Bailey said, Levi walked in with Skylar following behind him. The held his hand out for Levi to shake and he did just that.

"Good morning" Skylar whispered then sat down on the bed.

"What do we have here?" Doctor belly asked while put on a fresh pair of gloves.

"This is Skylar and she's a few months pregnant, we just want to know if everything's okay with our baby" Levi smiled and the doctor nodded. Skylar laid back on the bed then slowly lifted her shirt. The doctor applied the gel on her belly then began moving the wand around. The doctor pointed at the screen and Levi looked up.

"Is that the baby" Levi asked.

"Yes that your little bundle of joy" Mr Bailey chuckled and Skylar placed her hands in his large one. Kissing the back of his hands, she was so happy that she was going to have another baby.

"So your 3 to 4 months pregnant and yoir baby is doing well Mrs Pierce" he told her.

"Oh n-" she was about to tell the doctor that they were not married when Levi squeezed her hand a little and she looked back at him.

"I'm happy to hear that doctor,the baby is so small we've going to call the baby pea because we do t know the gender as yet.

"Okay I'm going to run a few test on her then you guys are good to go" Mr Bailey said and the both nodded.

Few minutes later the doctor was finished checking up on Skylar. After wiping the gel of her belly she pulled her shirt down then got up. Leaving the hospital they went back to there car. Levi placed his hands on skylar's baby bump then smiled.

"Just a few months away and daddy will get to hold you in his arms and you'll see your big brother I can't wait" Levi whispered. Putting on his seat belt he started the car then drove off. When they got home Skylar was tired so she decide to take a nap.

"Skylar what are you doing?" Levi asked and Skylar turned towards him then cocked one eyebrow up. Levi standing only in his boxers with his hands on his hips.

"I'm going to sleep Levi" she said and he groaned then walked over to her.

"I thought you said that we were going to continue were we started?" Levi wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her forward. He began placing kisses on her neck and she bit her lip.

"I told you that I wasn't going to be in the mood" she whispered and he trailed his hand up her legs. "Levi no I'm tired" she said

"Skylar don't fight it" he sucked on her sensitive flesh. Wrapping her arms around his neck he l8ft her off the floor.

"Damn these hormones" Skylar said and Levi chuckled then laid her down on the bed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Levi's going on a trip 🤫

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 💕