chapter 18

Levi had just finished with a meeting and he was really tired. He began packing up his stuff. Grabbing his bag he packed his file inside then picked up a few pens "I'm going to need these" he whispered. The door opened and Vanessa walked in.

"Um... boss I'm about to leave need anything?" She asked as she walked over to him.

"No you may go" Levi said then stood up, with a smile she nodded and left. Walking out of his office he locked the door then walked into the elevator. As soon as he got to the parking lot he walked over to his car.

"Boss" someone called from behind him, Levi turned around only to see one of his guard running towards him. Levi cocked one eyebrow up then leaned against his car.

"Boss I'm not feeling well I was asking if I can stay at home until I feel a little better?" He asked and Levi shoved his hands into his pocket.

"Step back I can't afford to get sick" Levi said and the guard took a step back. "Whatever, you can go I don't want my employees getting sick" Levi said in a low voice and he nodded.

"Okay achoo" he sneezed and Levi eyes widen.

"Bloody hell it touched my arm!" Levi shouted and the guy began to panick.

"I'm so sorry sir I didn't mean to, let me help" he said and Levi's jaw clenched and unclenched.

"Don't fucking come any closer or I'll fire you" he said then took out his handkerchief, he wiped off his hand then threw it at the floor. "Leave" he said and the man quickly walked away. Getting into his car he banged his fist against the steering wheel then slammed the door shot.

"I can't believe he sneezed on me, what if I get what he has " he groaned then drove off. When Levi got home he took a really long bath, he didn't want to get sick. He would easily get sick when he was smaller so he tried his best to avoid people who are sick.

Stepping out of the tub he grabbed his towel then wrapped it around his waist. He walked into his closet and got dressed in sweatpants and tee shirt. Leaving his room he went downstairs to the leaving room where Kayden was sitting down while playing with his toys. Levi grabbed the the remote then turned the tv on.

"Your home" Skylar whispered and Levi looked up then nodded.

"Yeah" he simply said and she smiled.

"I'll go get your dinner" she said and he nodded. Kayden looked up at Levi, smiling from ear to ear as he crawled over to him then stood up. Holding on to the couch for balance, placing both his hands on Levi legs then stared up at him.

"What do you want?" Levi asked, Kayden held both his hands up in the air and Levi sighed.

"babababa" Kayden babbled then fell on his butt since he couldn't stand own.

"No I'm not picking up go play with your toys" Levi said and Kayden pouted. "Don't give me that face I can't hold you what if I'm sick then you'll get sick" Levi said and Kayden started crying.

"What's wrong?" Skylar asked then sat down beside Levi. She gave him his food. He moved quickly and Skylar raised her eyebrows. "What was that for?" Skylar asked.

"One of my guard sneezed and it touch my arm I might get sick and I don't want you are Kayden to get sick" he said then began eating.

"It's okay it's not like he sneezed in your face" Skylar said in a low voice.

"Skylar you don't understand I'm very easy to get sick we'll see what happens tonight" he said and she giggled a little. The whole night they spend watching movies until Kayden fell asleep. Levi kept his distance from everyone because he didn't want anyone to get sick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Skylar woke up when she heard Kayden crying. She sat up then yawned. Kayden was standing in his crib while holding on to bars. "Kayden" Skylar whined then stood up. Walking over to him she picked him up then started bouncing him. "Maaaa" he cried.

"Okay let's get you dressed then we can go down and eat something" Skylar whispered ad she laid Kayden down on the bed. Grabbing a clean diaper and the wipes she removed all if Kayden's clothes. After changing him she put on his clothes. "Peek a boo" she said when she removed her hands from her face. Kayden giggled while pumping his legs.

Skylar left the room with baby Kayden in her arms

Skylar left the room with baby Kayden in her arms. Walking down the hall she heard couching coming from Levi's room. She knocked on the door a few times and she didn't hear him answer. Opening the door she looked around the room, Levi was laying in bed covered up in sheets. Skylar placed Kayden down on the floor them walked over to Levi.

"Are you okay?" She asked with worry in her voice. Levi's eyes fluttered open and he groaned. "You're sick" she whispered then sat down on his bed. "Wow how did your parents manage?" Skylar asked and Levi rolled his eyes. She placed her hand on his forehead "Your burning up" she said then moved her hand from his forehead.

"Skylar don't come any closer or you'll get sick too" he sniffed and she laughed a little.

"I don't easily get sick" she told him then stood up. "I'll be right back, I'm going to check if the babysitter is here then I'm going to get you some soup" she said as she picked up Kayden. She left the room and went downstairs to the living room.

"Good morning" Lena said then took Kayden from Skylar's arms.

"Good morning, if you need me I'll be in Levi's room he a little under the weather today" Skylar said and Lena nodded. Skylar walked into the kitchen and she saw Stella making something.

"Stella can make some soup for Levi he's not feeling well" Skylar said and she nodded.

"Yeah just give me a few minutes" she said and Skylar nodded then left. Skylar went back to Levi's room and walked into the bathroom. Grabbing a towel she placed it under the shower then wet it. Walking back into Levi room she sat down on his bed then placed the towel on his forehead.

"You'll be okay" she whispered and he stared up at her. "Are feeling pain?" Skylar asked and he nodded. "Okay let me go get you some pain killers" she stood up and walked back into the bathroom, looked into his cabinet then took out the pill.

"Here" she said and he sat up a little.

"Fuck" he winced in pain and Skylar's eyes widen.

"Oh my let me help you" she said then held on to his arm.

"I'm okay sky stop worrying yourself" he told her and she sighed the handed him a glass of water.

"Levi stop I can do this" she whispered while fixing the towel on his forehead. "I'll go wet it again" she mumbled then stood up and left.
•••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 🤒