chapter 17

It's been a month since Skylar got here and she's been doing everything that Levi told her to do. He made sure to not over work her so he made her rest on Saturdays and Sundays so she send more time with her son. "Skylar" Lena knocked on her door and Skylar looked up.

"Kayden the babysitter is here" Skylar whispered to Kayden as she put his onesie. "Coming Lena" Skylar said then picked up Kayden and walked over to the door. Opening the door Lena stood there with a big smile on her face.

"Hi baby" she cooed and Kayden smiled then hid his face. She took Kayden from her then left. Skylar walked down the hall to Levi's room then knocked on his door.

"Enter" she heard him say and she opened the door and walked in. He was lying down in bed naked wrapped up in his sheets. Skylar stood in the middle of the room then looked over at Levi.

"Levi aren't you going to get up I need to start cleaning?" Skylar asked and Levi groaned then looked up.

"No just clean everywhere else then spread the bed last" Levi mumbled then waved her off. Skylar rolled her eyes then walked into the bathroom. She was about to start when Levi called her. She peeped into his room then cocked one eyebrow up.

"I'm not going to work today because I'm tired so I told my assistant to carry some work stuff for me, I want you to collect them" he told her.

"Yeah" she said then started cleaning the bathroom. After she was finished she went back inside. Levi was still sleeping and she sighed.

"Levi you need to get up" Skylar whined and he groaned then shook his head "fine I'll leave then" Skylar said.

"No I'll get up" he said and Skylar smiled then walked over to him. He stood up then yawned. Skylar gasped when she saw that he was naked.

"Oh my god" she blushed when she saw how big he was. She quickly turned around then closed her eyes. "You're naked" she whispered and Levi smirked.

"Yeah so" he paused "It's not the first time you've seen me naked" he mumbled but she didn't seems to here. He walked pass her and she opened her eyes then stared at his butt. She bit her lip, blushing even more. Skylar couldn't believe that she saw Levi naked and he's way bigger than Ethan. When Skylar was finally finished cleaning both Levi's room and office she went downstairs to check on Kayden.

"Kay" Skylar called and Kayden looked up then started smiling. "Maa" he said while clapping his hands. Skylar sat down on the floor and Kayden crawled over to her. Laying his head on her lap. She ruffled his hair then leaned forward to kiss his cheek.

"Say mama" she told him and he just stared at her lips "ma ma" he stared moving his lips as if he was trying to say the word.

"Ma ma" he said and Skylar got really exited, placing kisses all over his face while he giggled.

"You said mama I'm so happy" Skylar squealed and Lena chuckled.

"Mr pierce!" Vanessa called and Skylar placed Kayden down then stood up.

"I guess that must be Levi's assistant" Skylar whispered then walked over to her. Vanessa looked at Skylar then cocked one eyebrow up.

"What are you doing here" Vanessa asked with a little attitude.

"I work here" Skylar said then smiled and Vanessa rolled her eyes.

"What do you mean you work here didn't Levi sent you away when you came to his work place?" She asked and Skylar shook her head.

"Can I have those please Levi said I should collect them from you" Skylar whispered then pointed at the files.

"Don't call him Levi maid it's Mr pierce for you" she said and Skylar started playing with her fingers.

"He doesn't have a problem with me calling him that" Skylar whispered and Vanessa walked up to her then shove the files in her chest.

"Listen to me I know what you're up to, you come here so that Levi can feel sorry for you then try to trap him in whatever you, look at what your wearing, fucking slut" she said and Skylar started biting down on her lip. She was so mean to Skylar and even though she was use to Ethan calling her names she felt really hurt that Vanessa talked to her like that.

"Um.... I'm sorry but Levi bought me these clothes, I didn't like that he bought these type of clothes because I'm used to wearing dresses and baggie clothes" Skylar told her and Vanessa mocked her.

"I'm used blah blah blah I don't care you better back off because he's mine" Vanessa said and Skylar raised her eyebrows.

"There is nothing going between me and Levi I only work for him clean his room and office that's it" Skylar said and Vanessa's eyes widen.

"Levi never let anyone in his room or office or you sure you didn't fuck him so you could get the job?" She asked and skylar's eyes widen.

"No I did not he just trust me to do it!" Skylar shouted and Vanessa's rolled her eyes.

"I find that hard to believe" she laughed then looked down at her nails.

"You are so fucking rude you know that, I don't know why you even work for Levi" Skylar huffed and Vanessa yawned.

"Whatever, Levi is my boyfriend and if I find out you are trying to be with him I'm going to fuck you up" she said then walked passed Skylar.

"Where are you going Levi says that he doesn't want to see anyone today" Skylar said and she rolled her eyes then left. Skylar walked back into the living room then sighed. She couldn't believe that Levi's girlfriend said all that mean stuff to her.

"You know you shouldn't let her walk over you like that" Stella said and Skylar glanced over at her.

"She's really mean she said a lot of stuff that no one should say" Skylar whispered then picked up Kayden.

"Yeah, your nice and all but sometimes you got to be mean to the bitchy ones" Stella told her and Skylar nodded.

"Yeah maybe it's because I'm used to being around people who is mean to mean to me" Skylar sighed.

"Well don't pay her any mind she's crazy but know that I'm your friend" Stella said then smiled. Skylar stood up then held the files in the air.

"Yeah your my friend too, I'm going to give Levi these file then tell about Vanessa" Skylar said then walked up the stairs to Levi's office. Softly knocking on his door he told her she could enter. She walked over to his desk then placed the files down.

"Your assistant is very rude Levi" Skylar angrily said and Levi raised his eyebrows then sat up in his chair.

"What did she do?" He asked and Skylar folded her arms up to her chest.

"She said some really ride this to mean, asking if I had sex with you to get this job she even called me a slut, maybe if I wasnt so soft I would have fought her" she argued and Levi sighed the scratched the back of his head.

"You should pay her any mind I'll talk to her and tell her to apologize to you" Levi as he looked though the files.

"I can't believe your dating her" she whispered.

"I'm not dating her what are you talking about?"

"She said that she is your girlfriend"

"Well I'm not" he simply said. Skylar walked over to the door then touched the door knob.

"Well then she needs to stop going around telling people that it will ruin your business" Skylar said then left before Levi could say anything else.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Happy mothers day

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE