chapter 34

"Why would he keep this note tough did he know all along? But why didn't he tell me?" She whispered while putting on one of Levi's black tee, she sat down on the bed staring down at the photo. Skylar remembered the day when they went to Levi's mom house and she told her that Kayden was Levi's twin because they look alike when they were babies. "How could I not notice this" she said.

Levi walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair dripping. Skylar licked her lips then smiled.

"Skylar what are you doing" Levi asked with one eyebrow cocked up.

"Why didn't you tell me that we met at the club?" Skylar asked and he scratched the back of his head.

"St first I thought it was funny but then I realized that you really didn't remember, I wanted to tell you but I was afraid you were going to be mad" he said then took a step closer.

"Haha very funny" Skylar faked laughed then roll her eyes" she said and he smiled.

Levi walked over to Skylar, lift her off the floor. She squealed wrapping her arms around his neck. He laid her down on the bed, hovering over her.

"Levi I'm glad that you are the father of Kayden instead of someone I didn't know, I've been here for couple of months now and I think you are a great father to Kayden. The bond between you two is really cute, I should've realised t-" Levi cut her of by pecking her lip a few times.

"You know if you did tell me that you were the guy that I met at the club you would've known that Kayden was your son a long time ago" she said and he nodded.

"Now that we know that Kayden is my son what about us?" Levi asked while staring into her eyes.

"What about us?" She whispered while making circles on his chest.

"Don't you wanna give us a try?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yeah even though I've met you a few months ago, but I don't care because I love you, I just didn't want to get hurt but you're really sweet and caring" Skylar said levi smirked.

"I've been waiting for you to say that" he buried his head into her neck then whispered in her ear "I'm in love with you too" he licked the shell of her ear and she shivered.

"Levi" she moaned when he began kissing and sucking on her neck.

"Look what you did to me Skylar" he breathed against her neck. "Do you feel the marks that you left on my back. She ran her fingers down his back then bit her lip and nodded.

"I got marks too" placing her hands on his chest she eased him up a little "Anyways Levi I'm going to have a bath" she whispered and he got off her. She went into the bathroom while Levi walked into the closet. After getting dressed he heard his phone ringing. A sigh left his lips as he walked over to his phone. Picking it up he answered "hello" he said.

"Um..... officer Blake, Levi we have a problem, yesterday when we were about to take Ethan to jail he escaped I wanted to tell but I was busy trying to find him"

"What! How could you let that happen his after my baby mother, he fucking abused her and my son and you let him get away" Levi shouted, so many anger running through his veins.

"I'm sorry sir we'll do our best to find him"

"You should lose your job they were three of you how could you let him escape, I swear if anything happens to my family you would wish you wouldn't have made that mistake" Levi said through gritted teeth.

"S-" he was about to say when Levi through the phone across the room. It hit against the wall and broke up into pieces. "Fucking stupid cops I should've shot him when I got the chance now my family is in danger. I'll work at home if I have to make sure that there is enough guards and security here" placing his finger on the bridge of his nose he placed around the room.

Few minutes later Skylar came out of the bathroom in a towel. She glanced over at Levi then cocked one eyebrow up. Walking into the the closest she took out one of Levi's black tee. Placing it over her head she walked back into the room. "Levi what wrong?" Skylar asked and he looked up at her. He wasn't sure if he should tell her because he didn't want her to worry.

"It nothing" he said and she walked over to him then sat down on his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Are you sure you look a little upset" she asked a little worried. Placing her hands on his cheek she made him look up.

"Umm.... E-" he hesitate a little "Ethan got away, I got a call from the police and he told me that Ethan escaped" he said and she tensed. He could tell that she was scared.

"Skylar it's okay" Levi assured her but she just stared at him. "I promise get we will find him again and this time I'll take care if him myself" he told her.

"Levi I'm scared" her face sadden and he hugged her. She laid her head on his chest then sniffed.

"Don't be I promise that I'll protect you and Kayden please believe me" he paused "I don't want you to keep living your life in fear, I f you do you won't stop thinking about Ethan, the police are searching for him okay" she nodded then pulled back.

"What about Kayden, I hope he doesn't go there right?" She asked and he shook his head.

"Don't worry Skylar Kayden is fine they are many security there" he assured her and she nodded then gave him a small smile.

"Hold me and never let me go" she pecked his lips then buried her head into his neck.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 🙁