chapter 36

Ethan was very pissed that Levi tricked him. He wanted to get his revenge so badly and because of what happened he had to leave the country for awhile. Ethan had to stay with his friend in a small house and it was the worst. He barely got anything to eat and he had to sleep on the couch. Ethan phone started ringing and he groaned then sat up in the couch. Looking down at the callers ID he saw that it was his wife.

"Hello beautiful" he answered

"Where are you Ethan?"

"Baby why are you angry I had to leave for work"

"Why didn't you tell me you just left without saying anything!"

"I'm sorry baby please don't be mad, I have to make money for us so that when we have our baby we can spoil him or her" he said, he knew bringing up the baby topic would calm her down.

"Oh, Ethan we've been trying to have a baby and I still can't get pregnant do you think something is wrong with me"

"Baby please don't cry, I promise when I get back we will try and try until you get pregnant okay" he told her and she started sobbing.

"Maybe it's me, I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to get a check up"

"Okay do that okay and don't worry I'll be home soon okay" Ethan told her then rolled his eyes. He hated kids and there was no way he wanted to have any. So if something was wrong with her he would be really happy.

"Bye, I love you and don't cheat on me okay"

"Love you too, bye and I won't cheat" he laughed then ended the call. Ethan threw the phone to the other and of the couch.

"I'm fucking hate this shit, wait until I get my hands on you Skylar I'm never letting you leave my side. If I hadn't let you get that stupid job you would've been here with me" he mumbled. Ethan had hired someone to follow Levi when he leaves his work. He also hired someone to watch the guards every move and to look at where the security cameras were. Ethan had hired professionals and it cost him a lot of money. But he had to do it in order to get his revenge.

"Levi you're going to be sorry you ever messed with me" Ethan evilly laughed. "Now I need to get myself something to eat" standing up he walked into the kitchen. A sigh left his lips when he realized that there was nothing in the fridge. Ethan's stomach started making noises and he groaned out loudly.

"For fucks sake why don't Louis put food in the fridge" Ethan cursed as he walked out of the kitchen. Grabbing his keys from off the table he left the house. Ethan walked over his car then got in. His phone started ringing and he look down at the callers ID then answered when he realized that it was one of the men that he hired.

"Yeah did you find out where he lives?" Ethan asked.

"Yeah I'll send you his address boss"

"Good, we need to know how the guards operate at his place and how many security cameras are there" a smirk came across Ethan's face.

"Yes boss we'll make sure this plan succeeds that's what we got paid for"

"I hope he didn't notice that he was being followed?"

"No everything went really well, what about the baby where is he going to stay when his parents die"

"I don't give a rat's ass about that dumb kid I just want Skylar, and Levi dead" Ethan said through gritted teeth.

"I'll tell you what you can do, give the baby to your wife"