Chapter 6

Y/n POV:

Y/n POV:

I was about to close the door of my room when Jungkook came out of nowhere, holding on the edge of the door.

"Can we talk?" He asked nicely, still holding on to the door frame.

I simply nodded and stepped aside giving him some space to enter the room.

For a moment his eyes flickered off me, glancing around my room.

His steps halted, his eyes were trained on the picture frame which was on the side table.

Quickly, I blocked his view, hiding the picture.

I took the picture in high school without his knowledge when he was playing basketball with his friends.

He looked puzzled and attempted to get a clear view of the picture.

"Do you need anything?" I asked, keeping my eyes on him, making sure he didn't see the person in the picture.

His eyes finally fall on mine.

"I came to apologise to you. I didn't mean to hurt you. Can you forgive me?"

Not receiving any response from me, he continued.

"I needed some time to adjust. We're in our 20s. I wanted to enjoy my life without having the burden of any kind of responsibilities."

He explained his reason. He was right.

Who would want to waste their youth, taking care of a family?

"I want to prove myself as a good husband. Can you give me another chance?"

He massaged the back of his neck waiting for my reply.

Should I give him a chance?

But what if he goes back to his cold self, again?

Biting my lips, I stared into space getting lost in deep thoughts.

"So, what you say? Do I get another chance?" He asked, unsure of my response.

I simply nodded, giving him a small smile.

His lips curled up, revealing his brightest smile. Jolting upright, I stiffened when he secured me in his arms.

"Thank you!" He caressed the back of my head, hugging me.

With his sweet gesture, I melted in his arms.

He pulled away from the hug but I was still standing there like a statue, unable to distinguish whether it was real or not.

"Come, Let's pack your luggage."

I looked at him dumbfounded, not understanding what he exactly meant.

"You're moving into our room." He pinched my cheek.

Once he removed his hand, I touched my cheeks.