Chapter 9

Y/n POV:The next day, we came back to Seoul

Y/n POV:
The next day, we came back to Seoul. We got to spend only 2 days for our honeymoon. It was a one week trip, but to finish some important works Jungkook canceled the whole trip.

For last night, he didn't apologize. Instead of apologizing, he seemed to be avoiding my presence.

We were eating our breakfast. I lifted my head and saw him silently eating his food. Since yesterday, he hasn't talked to me.

"Jungkook!" I exclaimed, trying to get his attention. He looked up straight into my eyes, and the next moment he lowered his gaze, avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah?!" he mumbled in a low voice, playing with his food. Breathing deeply, putting aside the fork, I focused on him.

"I was thinking to visit my parents. It's the death anniversary of my grandfather. Will you come with me?"

He lifted his head, staring at me without any expression and slowly nodded.

Fixing my glasses, I smiled at him, "Thank you!"

He looked away. I frowned, noticing him avoiding me.

░░۟⃟🌻༘⸻ ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ ⸻░░۟⃟🌻༘

Jungkook POV:

By 7 pm, I completed all the works to visit Y/n's parents. Sitting on the driver's seat, I buckled up the seatbelt.

I was about to start the engine but then I got a call from Yuna. Holding on the steering wheel, I picked up her call.

Y: "J-Jungkook."

JK: "Yuna, Is everything okay?"

I wanted to finish the call as soon as possible, I can't be late for the ceremony.

Y: "Can we meet?"

JK: "Uh, I-I am sorry. I have an important event to attend. Can we meet tomorrow?"

Deep inside, I felt that I was cheating on Yuna. This was the first time rejecting her request.

I heard a scream on the other end.

JK: "Hello! W-What happen? Are you okay? Yuna?!"

I panicked when the phone got disconnected.

"Hello?!"

Instantly, I headed to Yuna's apartment. It was quite far away from the company. I drove at a full speed, not caring about the traffic rules.

Reaching Yuna's apartment, I banged on the door, calling her name.

I held on the doorknob, surprisingly, the door was unlocked.

I rushed towards the living room and saw her lying on the floor, unconscious.

Picking her in my arms, I tapped on her cheeks gently, "Yuna, wake up!"