Chapter 18

Jungkook POV:

Jungkook POV:

Next morning:
My head throbbed. Sitting on the couch, I observed my surroundings.

How did I end up in Yuna's apartment?

Holding my head, I groaned, feeling a sharp pain in my head.

I can't remember anything.

I better quit drinking.

"Here, Have this!"

I turned to see Yuna holding a bowl of hangover soup. She passed the bowl and sat on the couch opposite to me.

I tried to remember about last night. But nothing came into my mind.

"Why am I here?" With a raspy voice, I asked.

"Last night you came to visit me and blacked out. You don't remember, do you?" She sighed before continuing, "Did you had a fight with your wife?" Raising an eyebrow, calmly she asked.

"No, I don't remember going home last night. Why?" I spoke, massaging my forehead.

"You kept mumbling her name in your sleep." Showing no facial expressions, she said.

Uh, my drinking habits.

But why do Yuna looks so calm?

I thought she would get angry over this, but she wasn't.

Ignoring her odd behaviour, quickly I finished the soup and put on my blazer to leave.

"Jungkook, can we meet later? I didn't get the chance to talk to you." She said handing over my phone and wallet.

All of a sudden, I remembered my father calling me last night.

Then I remembered everything. The things I said to Y/n.

How can I say all those things?

Geez!

I pulled my hair in frustration.

"Sure, but not right now!" I rushed out of her apartment wearing my shoes, without even saying goodbye.

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

Catching my breathe, I opened the door of my father's cabin. I had to take the stairs since the elevator was not working.

He glanced at me from head to toe. My gaze followed his, and then the realization hit me.

I was wearing the same clothes, which I wore last night.

Mentally cursing myself, I lowered my gaze.

"Take a seat," He gestured to the seat in front of his desk.

I was lost in my own world, staring at the files on the table.