Chapter 34

Jungkook POV:I was doing my office work until I heard the door open

Jungkook POV:
I was doing my office work until I heard the door open.

I rolled my eyes before shouting, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

His lips curved into a mischievous smile.

"Can't I visit my little brother?" Chanyeol smirked, showing dimples.

"Just get to the point." I glared.

He plopped himself on the couch, "I know your little secret."

"What secret? I don't have any secret."

"You played games with me and your wife. Just to get the company." He crossed his legs and leaned his back on the couch.

My eyes widened.

"You married her based on a contract just to get the property."

I was right, he knows it. But how?!

"You used her to get the property and the company, didn't you?"

"Who told you this?" I glared at him.

"Does it matter? I have my own ways to find out. So tell me the truth. Is that why you married her?" He ran his hand through his hair.

He already knows then why does he keep asking the same question?

I rolled my eyes at the thought.

"You and your mother, both of you are gold diggers, snatching away what belongs to others." He stood in front of me.

Gritting my teeth, I balled my hands into a fist to control my anger, "Don't bring my mother in this."

"Why can't I? When you can do everything you want?"

"You used her to get the property? Tell me if I am wrong? He raised his voice, changing the topic.

"Yes, I did use her," I shouted, not being able to control myself.

"I thought you loved her." He said, sarcastically.

"I didn't love her. I only pretended to love her to get the property." I told him what he wanted to hear.

"You're just the same as Dad." He shook his head.

"It wasn't his fault. I was the one who offered the deal to him. I asked him for the contract marriage."

My father has nothing to do with it. I don't want Chanyeol to hate him.

I don't want to create any more conflicts between Chanyeol and my father. It would worsen the relationship between them.

"Yeah, and he agreed to it." He scoffed.

I let out a sigh.

"If I haven't agreed to this marriage, he would have given all the properties to you or to Y/n and the property which you claims belongs to me. Not to you or anyone else."