Chapter 13

Yuna POV:

Yuna POV:

Flashback:

Twirling the pencil in my hand, I focused on solving a math problem.

'Hi.' I lifted up my head, hearing a soft manly voice.

Passing a nervous smile, he pushed his spectacles up to his nose. My heart raced when I caught a glimpse of the boy.

Park Jimin.

The class president of the senior batch

The class president of the senior batch. He was the most intelligent student in the class.

But most of all, he was my crush.

I liked him since I transferred to Big hit high school. Many boys proposed to me, but I rejected all of them, just for one person.

The one who stole my heart, which was none other than, Park Jimin.

'H-Hi, how can I help you?' I stammered, feeling nervous around him.

'Can we talk?' He seemed hesitant.

'Yeah, sure." Standing up from my chair, I curiously looked at him.

Taking off his spectacles, he polished it with the hem of his uniform shirt before putting it back to its original place, 'Not here. At the rooftop?'

'Okay, Let's go.' Giving a small smile, I followed him to the rooftop.

He went near the balcony and released a heavy breath before turning to face me.

'Yuna, I-I... I...'

A long, deep sigh escaped from his mouth. He didn't say a word; he stared motionlessly straight ahead.

'Yes?' I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to speak.

Again, he inhaled a deep breath and faced me, before continuing, 'I-I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?' Scratching his head, he asked unsurely.

My brain stopped working for a moment. I was lost for words.

'...If you don't mind.' After a while, he mumbled, cursing himself in a low voice, staring down at his feet.