Chapter 30

Taeyong POV:"Are you sure? Did you confirm it?" My jaw dropped at the breaking news, I just heard

Taeyong POV:
"Are you sure? Did you confirm it?" My jaw dropped at the breaking news, I just heard.

The man nodded his head before answering, "Yes, sir! I heard it with my own ears."

"I knew it. I knew that there was something he was hiding from the world." The corner of my mouth quirked up.

"Sir, I have done my job. What about our deal?" The man grinned.

I rolled my eyes before turning to him.

"I will give you a higher position in my company. I haven't forgotten about our deal."

The man laughed, wickedly.

"But for now, keep an eye on his each and every move. Don't forget to report to me." Standing up from my seat, I went near my table, leaning against it.

His smile faded away, "But sir, I can't do this anymore. He might get suspicious of me."

"He won't. For the past 2 years, you were by his side. He didn't suspect you. You're his secretary, there is no way he would suspect you." Spinning the pencil in my hand, I told him.

"Yes, but I can't keep working under him. You promised to give me a higher position in your company. If you go against our deal, then I will expose you to the whole world."

My eyes narrowed as the man threatened me.

"Are you threatening me, right now?"

"Think of it as a warning. If you betray me, then you will have to face the consequences." The man stood up from the couch, wearing his cap before leaving my cabin.

"Damn it!" I threw the pen holder on the desk.

"How dare he? That low-class commoner is now blackmailing me?!" I scoffed.

Then I remembered the information given by Jungkook's secretary.

"So... Jeon Jungkook had a contract marriage? Interesting." I grinned at the thought.

Just then my phone buzzed.

"What?" I panicked, hearing what the other person said on the line.

"I will be there as soon as possible. Don't let her leave anywhere." Grabbing my coat, I ran out of the office building.

░░۟⃟🌻༘⸻ ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ ⸻░░۟⃟🌻༘

Yuna POV:

"You're making a huge mistake." My stepfather said with a stern voice.

"I don't want to stay in the same house with you." Picking up my bag, I made my way towards downstairs.

"If you step out of this house, you have to remove my surname from your name. You will be just a commoner with no money and support." He followed me to a distance, taunting me.