Chapter 44

Y/n POV:A week later, I got discharged from the hospital

Y/n POV:
A week later, I got discharged from the hospital.

I kept taunting and was being rude to Jungkook but he paid no attention to it.

He spent day and night taking care of me.

After we reached home, he went upstairs to his room.

I followed him to find him sleeping in his room.

He must be tired, not getting proper sleep for a whole week.

I went back to the kitchen and prepared his favourite food.

I rested my head on the dining table, waiting for him to wake up. I didn't know when and how I drifted into a deep sleep.

"Y/n?!" Feeling a light pat on my right shoulder, I stirred in my seat.

Forcing my eyes to open, I stretched my arms.

Waking up from the deep sleep, I was startled to see Jungkook standing beside me.

"Why were you sleeping here?" His gaze fell on the plates which were on the dining table.

Fixing my hair, I sat up straight.

"I was waiting for you to wake up. Let's eat." Without realizing those words left from my mouth.

He raised an eyebrow as his lips curled up, "You were waiting for me?"

I averted my gaze, realizing what I said by accident.

"Uh, I'm want to pay you back for taking care of me. I don't want to owe anyone anything."

He sighed and took a seat in front of me.

"I did what any husband would do." He mumbled in a low voice.

My heart raced.

Secretly smiling at his statement, I lowered my gaze.

░░۟⃟🌻༘⸻ ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ ⸻░░۟⃟🌻༘

Jungkook POV:

"What do you want to tell me, hyung?" I asked Jimin hyung.

I was in my cabin when he called me, asking if he could meet me.

Leaning forward in his seat, he fiddled with his fingers thinking how to start the conversation.

"There's something I haven't told you, Jungkook." In a serious tone, he said which gained my attention.

I chuckled, nervously feeling uneasy from his seriousness, "Why are so serious? You're scaring me."

"I got married to Yuna." He blurted, making me freeze in my tracks.

"What?" My voice came out as a whisper.

"We went to abroad and married her." He stared at his feet, mumbling the last sentence.