Chapter 31

Jungkook POV:I tried to adjust my eyes to the sunlight passing through the tainted window

Jungkook POV:
I tried to adjust my eyes to the sunlight passing through the tainted window.

A smile formed on my face, looking at Y/n who was sleeping peacefully. Just then I heard the sound of the doorbell. I forced myself to get up from the bed.

Rubbing my eyes, I opened the door.

"Argh, not again!" I groaned, rolling my eyes at my friends.

Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi hyung.

"Hey!" Each one of them greeted and entered my house, ignoring my reaction upon their arrival.

With a scoff, I closed the door behind me.

I turned around and saw Hoseok hyung giving a sidewise hug to my wife who came downstairs just at the time.

Narrowing my eyes, I took turns to stare at them. Anger boiled up inside me, feeling a hint of jealousy.

Hoseok hyung sat on the couch beside her, both of them giggling while talking with each other.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, glaring each one of them.

Y/n came near me and nudged me in the ribs, passing a glare.

'What?' I mouthed her.

"We came to visit Y/n." Hoseok hyung smiled, leaning on the couch.

Just then, I noticed Yoongi hyung taking some beer cans from a plastic bag and placing it on the coffee table.

"Really? With beer?" I asked, giving an 'are you kidding me' look.

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

~Evening~

We were in the living room drinking beer, sitting on the floor.

Y/n was sitting in between me and Hoseok hyung. Yoongi and Jin hyung were sitting in front of us. The effect of alcohol clearly showing on everyone's face.

Y/n hiccupped after finishing a drink. Slowly, closing her eyes, she rested her head on my shoulder.

Her face was covered with her hair. With a smile, I tucked a lock of hair behind her ear.

"Look at them. They look so cute together. I want to get married too!" Jin hyung said, with a shaky voice.

"First, find a girl. I don't think you would get one, though." Yoongi hyung sarcastically mumbled.

His voice was steady as he has a high alcohol tolerance level compared to others.

"You should be worrying about yourself. I don't think any girl would be able to handle your nasty personality." Jin hyung frowned and fired back at him, pointing his index finger at him.

"I already have a girlfriend." Yoongi hyung muttered in a cold voice.

"What?" Everyone including me shouted, looking at him with wide eyes.