Chapter 38

5 years later

5 years later

Y/n POV:
It has been 5 years since I left him. Even though I left him, his memories never left me. I couldn't forget about him.

I moved to L.A after leaving Korea. I continued my studies, moving on with my life. I wasted a whole one year trying to become a good wife. In return, I got nothing but fake love.

During the past 5 years, I changed into a whole different person. My personality, attitude, as well as my appearance, changed.

I starved myself to death and spent hours exercising. After a lot of struggle, I was able to lose 35 kg, achieving an ideal weight of 44kg.

I majored in business to help my parents in managing their company.

At first, when I joined the university, some people bullied me for my weight.

Instead of enduring it, I stood up for myself and soon people stopped looking down at me.

The one and the only person who always stood by my side was my only friend, Kim Taehyung.

Just like me, he was majoring in business. After 3 years, I finished my studies and started working with him for his family business.

Taehyung was completely the opposite of someone I know.

He accepted me the way I am and never expected anything in return.

I was happy with how my life was going on. But still, I couldn't forget the pain caused by the person I loved the most.

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

"Y/n, are you sure you want to go back there?" Leaning against the wall, Taehyung asked.

He didn't like the idea of me going back to Korea. The place where I left all the pain and memories.

"I want to go." Putting a strand of my hair behind the back of my ear, I replied.

I carried the box, which had all the important stuff. He came towards me taking it away from my hand.

We were walking at the same pace.

"You said that you don't face him ever again." Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion.

I stopped on my tracks when he mentioned him. Taehyung took a few steps forward not realizing that he left me behind.

After reaching a distance, he looked back and I faintly smiled at him.

He knows everything about me and Jungkook.

One day, he saw a picture of Jungkook on my phone.

The picture was taken secretly without the knowledge of Jungkook. It was during my high school days when I used to like him secretly.